Mavic pro still not there but release Phantom 4 Pro + Inspire 2
1495 4 2016-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyMavic
lvl.2
Germany

Hello drone fans,

I  really cannot understand what DJI is doing. I did order my DJI Mavic  Pro on 06. October 2016. Yes that is not rally early if you see that you  can Pre Order Mavic Pro since 27. September 2016. BUT I do have got a  really big problem when I do have to wait for more than one month for my  Mavic Pro. Today on 15 October 2016 Inspire 2 and Phantom 4  Professional did come out. Wait. You can Pre Order... Well I did that  with my Mavic Pro to and I do still have to wait for it. Ou I forgot  some of you guys who did pre order on 27. Sept. 2016 do have to still  wait.

I  am really sad and get really angry to see that DJI is having A LOT of  trouble by sending out Mavic Pro drones but is still able to release two  new products called Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Professional.

I  did watch when Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro will arrive if i do order  and pay today. I was just like: WAIT WHAT? Phantom 4 Pro will come in  one to two weeks after making payment and the Inspire 2 will start in  early December?

How...  how is this possible? Why can DJI deliver Phantom 4 Pro in 2 weeks and  my Mavic Pro will maybe arrive in mid December 2016 and i do have  absolutly no guarantee for this?

Dear Customers,

We  said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in  mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your  Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.

Since  unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand.  Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as  we can.

We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

Best,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication, DJI

Yes DJI... You can launch new products and still have big trouble with Mavic Pro production and shipping?

HOW  and WHEN will my Mavic Pro arrive? How will you manage that together  with Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2? Are there allready some P4Pro and  Inspire2 in production? Are this productus maybe the reason for this BIG  DELAY on Mavic Pro?

Please tell what you guys think that this topic will not sink likt Titanic and DJI has to give us a statement.

Screenshot 2016-11-15 22.36.42.png
Screenshot 2016-11-15 22.37.35.png
Screenshot 2016-11-15 22.38.49.png
2016-11-16
Use props
fans766ba4c0
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-16
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also have already recieved my mavic and while I like it I would not recomend it. You should cancel your mavic order and buy the p4 pro, a lot more bang for your buck so to speak.
2016-11-16
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

These products are months in the development cycle, these dates were pretty much set in stone.

You also have to understand the Mavic is a whole new product and would have needed a completely new production facilities setup from scratch, Both the P4P and I2 already have production lines from the previous models, these are likely able to switch between the two models depending on capacity needed.

You also have to understand the volumes for these are much smaller than the Mavic, this is a whole new product and set the world on fire, The P4P and I2 are amazing products but are next developments of an exsisting product so sales will always be lower.

I hope you get your Mavic soon as I hope I get mine, I stand in line waiting as so many others.

Regards
2016-11-16
Use props
ahr69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83612 ft
  • >>>
United States

It says update my status: sure I have t got squat from this company, who now owes me me two months interest. Lol. Like that's going to happen. Contestant  emails though, regarding absolutely nothing that I've asked answers to. Oh, in today's times, it's the slogan: let's just give them/ him a chance. It's not a vote folks by the people its business. And just look at who's getting the business, us the people, shame on us. Let's hurry up and wait. I'll be generous since I sold my pro 3 for half on eBay, till December then let PayPal have at it.
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules