Schronizing flight records failed - P3A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Owen Stuckey
lvl.1

United States

I'm having a problem where when I go to sync my flight records, it will get to 99% and then give me the "Sychronizing Flight Records Failed" error.

I'm using version 3.0 for the DJIGo app
Phantom 3 Advanced running v1.9.60
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 running Lollipop 5.1.1

I've uninstalled and reinstalled DJIGo many times, no fix.

I completely cleared my cache of all flights (these flights were all sync'd) and that didn't fix.

I've flown since being unable to sync my records, so I have fresh flights that haven't been sync'd. I don't want to clear my cache again for fear of losing that information.

However, every time that I press the sync button, my pilot level increases - so I wonder if those flights aren't being sync'd after all. However, all photos and videos I take during a flight do not show up in the flight log like they were previously.

This seems to have began after they introduced the Mavic and the new DJIGo app version 3.

Help?
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sine you have not synced the records successfully before you uninstall the APP and cleared cache of all flights, the flight records will not be recovered.
Would you please check on your mobile device whether there are flies: /sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord?
Besides, please try to fly with other mobile devices installed the same APP version then check whether you could sync flight records successfully?
2016-11-16
Use props
Owen Stuckey
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-16 22:15
Sine you have not synced the records successfully before you uninstall the APP and cleared cache of  ...

There are files in DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord. I flew this morning and there are new files from that flight.

I can't check with another device. I only have this tablet, and it was working before the newest update.
2016-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Owen Stuckey Posted at 2016-11-20 01:56
There are files in DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord. I flew this morning and there are new files from th ...

Please try to restart your device, and change another Internet Network to have a test.
2016-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules