raw
997 4 2014-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pdmclardy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Can I edit raw images in Photoshop as mine just comes up as a jpeg image ? Peter
2014-10-2
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Are you saving the files as DNG/RAW in the camera settings ?
Then it saves both types of files, 1 JPEG and 1 DNG of each shot.
I Use Lightroom without any problems.
2014-10-3
Use props
pdmclardy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply Johnwarr , I have solved the problem when I right click on an image  from my DLSR and choose Photoshop to open it , it will open as a raw file , but with Phantom images when I right click I have to choose "image location" and then choose the raw file !
2014-10-3
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

pdmclardy@hotma Posted at 2014-10-3 18:45
Thanks for your reply Johnwarr , I have solved the problem  when I right click on an image  from m ...

Please help me understand. Are you only seeing JPGs on your MicroSD card, and having to treat them differently when you transfer them, in order to see them as raw? There is a question/problem posted in another forum where the user is not seeing DNG files when he is in RAW setting in vision app. Could this be his problem also? When I am in RAW mode I get both file types saved to my MicroSD card (JPG and DNG)
2014-10-13
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

pdmclardy@hotma Posted at 2014-10-3 18:45
Thanks for your reply Johnwarr , I have solved the problem  when I right click on an image  from m ...

Please help me understand. Are you only seeing JPGs on your MicroSD card, and having to treat them differently when you transfer them, in order to see them as raw? There is a question/problem posted in another forum where the user is not seeing DNG files when he is in RAW setting in vision app. Could this be his problem also? When I am in RAW mode I get both file types saved to my MicroSD card (JPG and DNG)
2014-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules