Unlocked PDF Docs Please?
3417 17 2016-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CADDJockey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 163934 ft
United States

Is there a reason why the PDF manuals and quick-Start Guide, and other documents have to be locked (secured)?  I want to add my own bookmarks, set my own start-up page, have it open to show bookmarks, etc., but I can't because securing PDFs blocks all that stuff too.
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Maybe you could use “Document Converter” to change the PDF to Word, then you could add your own bookmarks, set your own start-page.
2016-11-16
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried printing it out as a pdf file so that an unlocked version is created?
2016-11-17
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
United States

Yep.  It failed each time even though printing is allowed.  I usually don't like printing to PDF because you lose the searchable data and text.
2016-11-17
Use props
fans96e3917b
lvl.1

Germany

CADDJockey Posted at 2016-11-17 18:11
Yep.  It failed each time even though printing is allowed.  I usually don't like printing to PDF bec ...

Try this:
Remove PDF password

DON'T distribute the file use it only for yourself !

2016-11-18
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-17 02:32
Maybe you could use “Document Converter” to change the PDF to Word, then you could add your own bo ...

That never works out well.  Stuff moves around, fonts change, it's a mess.  Besides, I'm almost certain that the security prevents that.  About the only thing allowed on the documents is printing.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

There really is no need to lock it in the first place.  Maybe the only thing to prevent is page or content extraction.
2016-11-18
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
United States

fans96e3917b Posted at 2016-11-18 08:02
Try this:
Remove PDF password

Thanks for the tip.  I'll give that a try tonight.  I have used tools like that before, but they don't always work.
2016-11-18
Use props
fans96e3917b
lvl.1

Germany

CADDJockey Posted at 2016-11-18 17:21
Thanks for the tip.  I'll give that a try tonight.  I have used tools like that before, but they d ...

I would like to see a Feedback or a "thanks"
2016-11-22
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
United States

fans96e3917b Posted at 2016-11-23 01:39
I would like to see a Feedback or a "thanks"

I haven't tried it yet, but thanks for the reminder.
2016-11-22
Use props
Ruggieri
New

India

CADDJockey Posted at 2016-11-17 22:41
Yep.  It failed each time even though printing is allowed.  I usually don't like printing to PDF because you lose the searchable data and text.

Using this all-in-one software, you can repair corrupted or damaged PDF files and remove all PDF file corruption issues. It is supportable all version of PDF files and windows operating systems.  http://www.osttopstapp.com/pdf-unlocker.html
2016-12-16
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
United States

Ruggieri Posted at 2016-12-17 02:23
Using this all-in-one software, you can repair corrupted or damaged PDF files and remove all PDF file corruption issues. It is supportable all version of PDF files and windows operating systems.  http://www.osttopstapp.com/pdf-unlocker.html

Thanks, Ruggieri.  I'll give that a try.
2016-12-17
Use props
djiuser_BzpTyoB
New

India

You may have a look at this to remove security restriction from PDF files. SysTools PDF Unlocker
Thanks

2017-9-22
Use props
Emmabloton
New

United States

ToolsGrouns PDF Unlocker Tool can remove security from multiple PDF files having common or any other restriction. The software can easily unlock single PDF file at a time and allows to save the unlocked file at any desired location.
More Info:- toolsground.com/pdf-unlock-tool/
2019-8-13
Use props
Jonson Smith
lvl.2

Bangladesh

You can use online Software for Unlocked PDF Docs. 1st Visit in Google and Search (Best Unlocked PDF Software).
2020-1-19
Use props
Jonson Smith
lvl.2

Bangladesh

Emmabloton Posted at 2019-8-13 21:24
ToolsGrouns PDF Unlocker Tool can remove security from multiple PDF files having common or any other restriction. The software can easily unlock single PDF file at a time and allows to save the unlocked file at any desired location.
More Info:- toolsground.com/pdf-unlock-tool/

Hi, Emmabloton. Thank You.
2020-1-19
Use props
Rohits1208
lvl.1

India

You can use the third-party tool to unlock the secured PDF files and remove all the restrictions from them, Cigati PDF Unlocker is the best fit.
2021-1-17
Use props
AnkitAryson
lvl.1

India

If you want to unlock PDF files on Mac then you should try a professional MacSonik PDF Unlocker Tool. It is a risk-free solution that can bulk unlock PDF files without any data alteration. Users can remove various restrictions from encrypted PDF files and access the files easily. It enables users to save PDF attachments in a sub-folder with high data security and accuracy. Mac PDF unlocker allows the users to provide a custom folder name with the location of the resultant file.
2022-4-3
Use props
elsieaortega
New

Netherlands

Yes, there are a few reasons why PDF manuals, quick-start guides, and other documents are often locked or secured.

Copyright protection

Content integrity

Controlled access
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules