Software error and lost(?) connection
839 2 2016-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dQy8e5IhL2dk
lvl.1
United States

I just got my Mavic and i'm super happy about it. It's great, it's everything that was advertised and more.

That said, i have a few questions:

1) I get constant software crashes [ DJI Go app 3.1.0(545) ] running on a Android 5.1 installed on a MotoG. Is there anything that i can do about it? Is that a known issue?
. The Software crashes but the controller keeps working.

2) When the video streaming to my phone stops working (constantly happens, software works but videos freezes), the video stops recording. Is that normal? I lost a lot of footage because i thought it was still recording but when i went to check the SD card, only part of the footage was recorded (flew 15 min, "recorded" about 12 min and only little over 2 min was available on my SD card.)

If i experience any other issue i'll make sure to post here

Thanks in advance!

2016-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, MotoG isn't in our device recommended list. It may be not compatible with DJI GO app.
Could you please format the SD card and record a video again?
If convenient, please provide a screenshot when you stop record video.
I want to check the recorded time shows on app.
2016-11-18
Use props
dQy8e5IhL2dk
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-18 01:34
Hi, MotoG isn't in our device recommended list. It may be not compatible with DJI GO app.
Could you  ...

Thanks for your reply!

Just a little update: When i start recording from the controller, it does not stop when i lose the streaming to my phone (happens constantly, probably because of a busy WiFi area?) Controller has signal at all times. If i start recording from my app, it stops. App is still crashing for whatever reason.

" please provide a screenshot when you stop record video. "

I'm sorry but what do you mean by that? To take a screenshot as soon as i stop recording via app?

2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules