Let's Play Professional - I am Cool With That - Your Turn DJI
1017 7 2016-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

So DJI deleted a thread and gave me a 2nd warning (dont remember what the 1st one was for to begin with) stating this is not my personal blog. I am cool with that and understand that my "Fairy Tale Gone Wrong - JRR be proud" thread irked and got under the skin. Now lets play professional - shall we.
I really do not want to narrate the historical facts of when the order was placed; when it was cancelled and how many conversations I have had with online reps and on emails.

Here is my order Number - Order 066110044031- now tell me in DDMMYY format when I will get my refund.

You gave me a second warning - I am giving you a last warning to start acting ethical and professional.

2016-11-17
Use props
David Pumpkins
lvl.2

United States

WOW, you tell em.. maybe someone will take your case
2016-11-17
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

David Pumpkins Posted at 2016-11-18 12:07
WOW, you tell em.. maybe someone will take your case

Maybe....just maybe....you see if you ask them professional questions they do not respond. You give them creative story telling they tell you it is "Not your personal blog"; you post content multiple times - They call it "Malicious Irrigation" - but they will not respond or give you timelines or be ethical and professional. I wish I had thick skin like this - but worked too hard to earn money so maybe will never develop one.
2016-11-17
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Online support has been taken away as well.....I wonder why.....I did write them mutliple emails and havent recieved a response yet of any nature.
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If something of your was deleted, it did not conform to the forum rules. Please read them so you know why something would get deleted.
onlinesales@dji.com will be able to cancel your order.
2016-11-17
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-18 12:44
If something of your was deleted, it did not conform to the forum rules. Please read them so you kno ...

I am sure DJI plays by the rules Ken - I am so sure that I have absolutely no doubts about how delayed my order was or how delayed my refund is currently. Could you please now answer professionally based on the forum rules - DDMMYY when the refund will happen?
2016-11-18
Use props
wQDpmdbOP4QF
lvl.2

United States

It's simple, just dispute with credit card company. You get refund within a day or two.
2016-11-18
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

wQDpmdbOP4QF Posted at 2016-11-18 20:53
It's simple, just dispute with credit card company. You get refund within a day or two.

Bank transfer so stuck with them.....will pursue legal recourse very soon.
2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules