12Next >
4439 73 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chappy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi

Does anybody that ordered from best buy have any new info yet? I was hoping as there is some movement on the apple front that best buy wouldn't be too far behind.
2016-11-18
Use props
MadMonkey
lvl.2

United States

No news for me .
2016-11-18
Use props
Wholagan
lvl.1

United States

I've been hearing some early preorder people have been cancelled. Mine still says 11/29
2016-11-18
Use props
Chappy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Wholagan Posted at 2016-11-18 13:57
I've been hearing some early preorder people have been cancelled. Mine still says 11/29

I hope mine doesn't get canceled although if i don't hear anything in the way of an update in the next week or two I think I'll cancel and use the money towards a P4P
2016-11-18
Use props
Chappy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Chappy Posted at 2016-11-18 14:55
I hope mine doesn't get canceled although if i don't hear anything in the way of an update in the  ...

I was just kinda hoping that best buy had a similar deal to apple and might have some orders coming in.
Although it looks real bad as it appears apple have took a leaf out of DJI's book and not fulfilling pre-orders is just bad to loyal custom
2016-11-18
Use props
andersonn
lvl.2

United States

Have not hear a peep out of Best Buy.  Been waiting since Sept 28th.
2016-11-18
Use props
Ronobob
lvl.1

Canada

Been delyed to dec 31 release date now for Best Buy
2016-11-18
Use props
MeadowTinkle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84127 ft
United States

My order is still showing Nov. 30th.  As of an hour ago support still claims it will be shipped or delivered by this date.  Not holding my breath.
2016-11-18
Use props
PatientPlaya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 512260 ft
Canada

I'm still waiting also.... very frustrating... I ordered from Best Buy Canada Sept 27th! and all i get to see is the date just slipping back and back.... it depends when Best Buy put their order in, I get that... but I'm on the verge of just cancelling and moving on....
2016-11-18
Use props
VoxUltrasonic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328602 ft
United States

I doubt customer support is super informed about stock and shipments, but the representative I spoke to on the phone today confirmed that it is indeed delayed until Dec 31 and my shipping date should reflect that soon (my ship date was still Nov 23)
2016-11-18
Use props
fansd39752d0
Second Officer
United States

Is this both US and Canada?
2016-11-18
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Just received stock alert and placed order. Order status shows get by Nov 29.
Let see.
2016-11-18
Use props
andersonn
lvl.2

United States

Can anyone confirm their order status has changed December in the US?  Been waiting since Sept 28th.... like most people here, if its delayed again I'm throwing the towel in.  This big of a company that can't handle how many promised ship by dates, and then they start sending them to Apple for them to sell over the counter?  Give me a break, down right pathetic.  I never bought a DJI product before because of the horror stories with customer service, (as bad as I have wanted to because of the leading edge tech) but what a joke, I'll go back to an American company that actually knows the definition of customer support.
2016-11-18
Use props
VoxUltrasonic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328602 ft
United States

fansd39752d0 Posted at 2016-11-18 11:11
Is this both US and Canada?

Just Canada in my case
2016-11-18
Use props
PatientPlaya
lvl.2
Canada

For Best Buy Canada, When I look at my order info, it notes the "Release Date" now as being Dec 31st, now, However it also says Receive it as early as Oct 31st, Which tells me that they needed to adjust the release date for new purchases and have no way of controlling individual "release dates" on individual orders. So I am still optimistic on this, because as far as I am aware, Best Buy Canada has not shipped any mavic thus far and that leads me to believe they have not received their first shipment. I'm hoping that in the line at best buy I am near the top of the list, Sept 27th...

As for Best Buy in the US, They have received and shipped mavics, so they are no doubt waiting for their next shipment, which by my count would be quite a ways down the line.

2016-11-18
Use props
andersonn
lvl.2

United States

PatientPlaya Posted at 2016-11-18 14:56
For Best Buy Canada, When I look at my order info, it notes the "Release Date" now as being Dec 31st ...

Where have you heard they have shipped?  My order was early in the A.M. on October 28th and I haven't heard a word
2016-11-18
Use props
Westcoast604
lvl.1

Canada

andersonn Posted at 2016-11-19 03:17
Can anyone confirm their order status has changed December in the US?  Been waiting since Sept 28th. ...

This is what I get. so yah Best Buy is very confusing. Is release date supposed to be for instore or when they will get their shipment from DJI? Hmmm. Time to call.

DJI MAVIC Foldable Quadcopter Drone with 4K UHD Camera & Controller - Ready-to-Fly - Black
Item Status: Pre-Order
Release Date: December 31, 2016
Free delivery arrives as early as Nov 23.
2016-11-18
Use props
andersonn
lvl.2

United States

I'm assuming the release date is for if you were to order it today.  I'm hoping that can keep true to their "get it by November 30"  They already changed it once.
2016-11-18
Use props
edwarde21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65535 ft
United States

mine still say nov 30
2016-11-18
Use props
PatientPlaya
lvl.2
Canada

My apology, I remember reading threads of people from best buy US getting theirs delivered, but when I look at the mavic shipping spreadsheet it doesn't show any on there so it must of been idiots stirring the pot, this was over a month ago and I'm old....er....

Yes, that's how I interpret it.... if you order today, release date would be Dec 31.

The Release date has moved 4 times in Canada. but mine has always had the notation "Free Delivery as early as October 31st." and I just take that to mean, the moment they get it, they will ship it out...
2016-11-18
Use props
Smalltowncanuck
lvl.1

Canada

PatientPlaya Posted at 2016-11-19 07:59
My apology, I remember reading threads of people from best buy US getting theirs delivered, but when ...

I pre ordered my Mavic from Best Buy Canada on september 28th. It keeps getting pushed back, as of today it is now saying the release date is December 31 ??
2016-11-18
Use props
Flyinhi
lvl.2
Canada

Smalltowncanuck Posted at 2016-11-18 23:51
I pre ordered my Mavic from Best Buy Canada on september 28th. It keeps getting pushed back, as of ...

I suggest doing the Apple Store thing while you wait. Never mind the January date Apple.ca says, they are getting small amounts in regularly and many people on this forum (including me) have been able to walk in and pick one up.
2016-11-18
Use props
Smalltowncanuck
lvl.1

Canada

Flyinhi Posted at 2016-11-19 13:00
I suggest doing the Apple Store thing while you wait. Never mind the January date Apple.ca says, t ...

I would the only reason why i am holding on so long is bestbuy had a pre-order promo at the time where I got 10% off.....
2016-11-18
Use props
airoscar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272953 ft
Canada

I had a pre-order on Sept 28th with Best Buy, cancelled it recently after picking one up from a local Calgary Apple store.
When I checked online, none of these Apple stores show any stock, but when I called, one store said they had two.
I would check your local Apple stores frequently. It seems that Apple recently have been sending a couple of units to each store across US and Canada.
2016-11-19
Use props
fansc762bb4c
lvl.1

United States

Just got this email. Clicked the link and it says it has been sold out already!!
IMG_1040.PNG
2016-11-19
Use props
andersonn
lvl.2

United States

Very fruststrating, I still have nothing as far as an update, nothing has changed on my order status, no email, when I just got to the website it still says unavailable for shipping and local pick up.
2016-11-19
Use props
PatientPlaya
lvl.2
Canada

Yeah, I got the email this morning also stating that it will be Dec 31st. I will be cancelling, even with the 10% off, Ordering on the 27th and still not having it is a real kick in the teeth.
2016-11-19
Use props
PatientPlaya
lvl.2
Canada

Just called all of the apple stores within 100km of my location. Got the same story from all of them. They had stock come into the stores on Tuesday Nov 15th... for about 5 minutes and then they were sold out. Couple units for each store.
2016-11-19
Use props
airoscar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272953 ft
Canada

PatientPlaya Posted at 2016-11-20 03:34
Just called all of the apple stores within 100km of my location. Got the same story from all of them ...

check again the following Tuesdays. I believe the girl who sold me mine at the Apple store said they get stocks coming on Tuesdays.
2016-11-19
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

PatientPlaya Posted at 2016-11-20 02:05
Yeah, I got the email this morning also stating that it will be Dec 31st. I will be cancelling, even ...

I just got the same email and it is a kick in the teeth and a punch in the gut. Apple should not have gotten any Mavics until pre-orders were filled. I have been waiting patiently since Sept 28th and to send BestBuy nothing ???{:4_142:}{:4_142:}
2016-11-20
Use props
Daveman
lvl.1
United States

As of right now my BestBuy order still says November 30th but I would say their system probably hasn't got to mine to update it to the December date.  When and if that happens, I will cancel.  I have patiently given DJI the benefit of the doubt and over two months to get their act together.  Getting continuous delays, not just us BestBuy folks but the loyal customers that ordered direct from them, in the meantime folks are walking out of Apple stores with one in their hand.  There should NOT be a single one on the shelf until those that had the faith and guts to order day one had one in their hands.  I think I will just do with the P4P anyway, it is a true and tested platform that has all the features I really wanted anyway.  Something is telling me that is no fluke, they may be banking on a certain number of $1000 mavic orders to bail on the mythical mavic for the $1500 P4P.  Notice mavic is not capitalized, I need proof in my hand that it is exist as a real thing before spelling it like a proper noun
2016-11-20
Use props
Macstrax
lvl.2

United States

Daveman Posted at 2016-11-20 11:48
As of right now my BestBuy order still says November 30th but I would say their system probably hasn ...

Frustrating, just got confirmation that Microcenter in Columbus, Ohio and in California are selling the flymore combo. Per the store they were allotted 75 combo packs, only one per person. They just wrapped up a dji new pilot experience at the one in Columbus, my brother bought a combo- due to the crazies on eBay he's thinking of selling.
IMG_3585.JPG
2016-11-20
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

JUST SAW THEIR BLACK FRIDAY AD,  NOT ONE DJI ITEM LISTED ON THERE WEB PAGE,,, HMMMM  HAD  5 OTHER ONES
2016-11-21
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

9 days out of the "deliver by" date on my pre order at Best Buy with no updates since October 27th when it was pushed to what is currently November 30. I posted last week on the Best Buy community mentioning that there is absolutely no way that the Best Buy distribution management team does not know whether or not they will be able to fulfill the "deliver by" date. I suspect they will change the deliver by date a day or two before November 30th, or maybe they will actually deliver. Since Apple Store has had a ton of Mavics go out around the US (that is where I bought mine last week in Jacksonville FL), I am thinking there may be a chance, at least a lot better chance, that they deliver November 30th. We'll see, I'm just happy I got my hands on one from the Apple Store
2016-11-21
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

Best Buy responded to my inquiry that I posted last week, you can find their response here:

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com/Transparency-and-communication-with-DJI-Mavic-Pro-orders/m-p/998531#M24963

Here is their response:

Re: Transparency and communication with DJI Mavic Pro orders? [ New ]
Options
an hour ago

Hello WindJunkieFL,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for reaching out to us regarding your DJI Mavic Pro pre-order! This is quite an exciting release, and with the delays that have already occurred, I can of course understand your anxiousness regarding the current ETA.

With that said, we would regrettably not have any information to share regarding any further delays that may be encountered with the Mavic Pro. I apologize if you were frustrated by our previous communication of the delays encountered in October, and if this news causes you any further disappointment.

At this time, it appears your pre-order still reflects an ETA of 11/30/16. I would encourage you to keep an eye on your order and email for any updates that may come your way. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Sincerely,
        Tasha
2016-11-21
Use props
Vin829
lvl.2

United States

Mine is also still showing the 30th
2016-11-21
Use props
PatientPlaya
lvl.2
Canada

SO... After reading all about Apple and how people were going into the store and walking out with a Mavic.... As I mentioned in an earlier post I called around, all sold out in minutes.... WEEEELLL!!! Today... I GOT ONE!! I went on the apple site and was just trolling stores, and BAM! Available pops up!. I think I pulled my credit card out faster than a gunslinger..... Selected in-store pickup... BAM! Order placed.... Next (hold me breath) ... Wait for confirmation email that my item is ready..... I got the confirmation!! Now I need to drive an hour to get it but its mine.... mine I say! Finally!

2016-11-23
Use props
PatientPlaya
lvl.2
Canada

Anyone get theirs from Best Buy Canada YET? I have not. I was gonna cancel, but decided to wait since they don't take your money up front.... Funny I also placed an order at London Drugs on the Nov  21st, Was supposed to be first week of Dec Delivery.... guess what.... DELAYED... lol... but guess what they did.... they friggen called me and told me that the shipment was delayed, but would ship out the week of Dec 12th.... What a great company to personally call people who ordered.... Loved that!

Anyways been lovin the mavic... no issues at all.
2016-12-6
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

PatientPlaya Posted at 2016-12-7 03:31
Anyone get theirs from Best Buy Canada YET? I have not. I was gonna cancel, but decided to wait since they don't take your money up front.... Funny I also placed an order at London Drugs on the Nov  21st, Was supposed to be first week of Dec Delivery.... guess what.... DELAYED... lol... but guess what they did.... they friggen called me and told me that the shipment was delayed, but would ship out the week of Dec 12th.... What a great company to personally call people who ordered.... Loved that!

Anyways been lovin the mavic... no issues at all.

Mine says release date Dec 31st, which I expect will be delayed. I talked to BB about it and they said it is all DJI, no one from DJI will talk to me or tell me why BB has not gotten my pre-order (Sept 28th). Why did I pre-order, what was the point DJI?
2016-12-6
Use props
brandonb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19029 ft
United States

BB just sent me a tracking number, looks like shipping jumped up another week from what I was given...21st to the 13th to the 7th; ordered the 25October
2016-12-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules