Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile - shutter/record buttons not working ?
15431 15 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NullMind
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119091 ft
United Kingdom

I just recently received my osmo mobile and use it with an iPhone 7 plus

I launch the dji app and start the gimbal, it detects it and I am ready to film, but the shutter and record buttons on the osmo don't do anything, sometimes I turned the osmo off and on and they started to work, but most times they don't .. can I be doing something wrong ? Any ideas ?

Carlos
2016-11-18
Use props
fans2302c5c0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Im having the same issue. Any joy getting them to work?
2017-2-12
Use props
danielsaai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 949459 ft
South Africa

Dis you fix it? I have the same problem!
2017-4-7
Use props
malteH
New
United States

Hi, same thing here, updated to the newest version, everything seems to work - apart from the RECORD button. Any idea anyone? Broken??
2017-4-12
Use props
lebronsmomsbf
New
United States

I had the same issue on my Iphone 7+ I got it to work by pairing it and forgetting this device under my bluetooth settings. The next time I tried to pair it, the phone asked me to accept it like when I first bought it and it worked!
2017-4-19
Use props
cleamon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135564 ft
United States

lebronsmomsbf Posted at 2017-4-19 19:19
I had the same issue on my Iphone 7+ I got it to work by pairing it and forgetting this device under my bluetooth settings. The next time I tried to pair it, the phone asked me to accept it like when I first bought it and it worked!

Same here with an Android device.  "Forget" the osmo in bluetooth, then reconnect.  Works like a charm.
2018-12-27
Use props
send2sergei
lvl.1
United States

Thank you so much for providing this valuable feedback, helped me a bunch got my brand new DJI Osmo Mobile 2 to use with my Apple iPhone 7 Plus and had the same issue. Just got my new toy today and it wasn't quite working right.  Was ready to submit an RMA to get the unit replaced, but then decided to do some searching on the web and stumbled upon this forum. A huge thanks to all of you to providing this resource!
2019-4-4
Use props
hepabst
New

Just bought a Osmo mobile 3 yesterday and having the same problem with record button. I have re-paired the bluetooth but the button is intermittent, I'm using an iPhone 8, IOS 12.4.1. Also updated firmware. is this a product defect?
2019-9-19
Use props
djiuser_ZDr8Z4TUrI16
lvl.1

hepabst Posted at 9-19 08:39
Just bought a Osmo mobile 3 yesterday and having the same problem with record button. I have re-paired the bluetooth but the button is intermittent, I'm using an iPhone 8, IOS 12.4.1. Also updated firmware. is this a product defect?

I just got the mobile 3 today running it w iphone x and same problem the record button messes w my volume.
2019-9-28
Use props
djiuser_ZDr8Z4TUrI16
lvl.1

Okay. I was able to fix mine i did it through my filmic pro app, there is an option to use volume switch for record
2019-9-28
Use props
fans2bc19f03
lvl.1

hepabst Posted at 9-19 08:39

Yep.... mine is the same

Intermittent fault in the rec button

Even swapped the unit for a new one and it’s the same problem.

Reloading the software and restarting the unit often brings the function back for a short while and then it fails to work again

Clearly a software issue imo
2019-10-11
Use props
Jimbo11249
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same problem using iPhone SE and osmo 3 - rec button wont start recording but does stop it ?
2019-10-22
Use props
djiuser_3UNnqz48K576
lvl.1

United States

I had the same issue with the picture/movie start/stop button not working. I read in this forum and learned to lightly touch and release the button.  IT WORKS!
Do not push and hold.  Lightly touch and release!
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_52vHjrIlbXp3
New

United States

hepabst Posted at 2019-9-19 08:39

Same.  Just got my Osmo 3.  The record button worked at first, but now it doesn’t work at all.  I’ve updated the firmware.  Using an IPhone 10xs.

Anybody found a fix?
2020-3-18
Use props
djiuser_GOH1RVQFmDXb
New

Australia

Same issue, Osmo mobile 2 + iPhone XR, record button not working. Not able to submit bug feedback also last option in that list seems to be disabled.

Tried forget device Bluetooth setting, still no luck.

Any solutions, anybody?
2020-4-23
Use props
djiuser 123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 778 ft
Canada

Same thing with my Osmo Mobile 3... With Iphone SE 2016.  Mimo and Filmic Pro apps used, 70% clicks on record button just having no response from the phone.
Is it defect of application or device??? DJI Please reply!
2020-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules