Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
He has three Mavics on eBay. Vender with stock?
1113 6 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

It's just not fair, this guy has three for sale on eBay and quite a few others have two and I'd guess they have more coming. While we wait. I guess DJI should of only allowed one per customer on the preorder. Spare me the details about free market, and supply and demand. It's just greed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mavi ... :g:cMUAAOSwiONYKhHd

Go to his other items to see all three.
2016-11-18
Use props
Drone Newb
lvl.1
United States

Be careful, if you notice the seller has ZERO history.  This looks scamish. I know there's alot of accounts that are set up as new for scamming purposes. They take your cash and close the account. had something similar happen to a friend and the account was linked to a different person then listed who lived in India
2016-11-18
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

Just wait for it if you already ordered it... it is well worth the wait. The thing is amazing!
2016-11-18
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.4

Canada

Wow, everyone has gone Mavic crazy. EBAY has about 3 dozen Mavic Pro's ready to ship. (For ridicules prices) Everyday as more people are getting their drones shipped, what do they do..... sell it because of the frenzy delayed shipping has caused. I love it. Anybody want to buy a Drone Egg? Just $100,000.00 LOL

{:4_181:}
2016-11-19
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Drone Newb Posted at 2016-11-18 19:38
Be careful, if you notice the seller has ZERO history.  This looks scamish. I know there's alot of a ...

I would worry if it was years ago but as of today, there's nothing to worry about IMO.
Everyone started from zero. eBay and PayPal have policy to hold the money until item is shipped and delivered up to 21 days. So new sellers won't be able to touch their money until 3 days after item delivery confirmed.
2016-11-19
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.3

United States

Wow I might  post my MAVIC for  $2000.00 on e-bay.  If someone is willing to pay 2500.00 all I can say is SOLD !!!!!! ......... doubling my money is a no brainer .... I will then buy an other one from Apple.  Besides the MAVIC is really no BIG DEAL once you have it............ Its just the excitement to be the first on the block to have  the latest DJI drone.  
2016-11-19
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

did you see  the  "DJI authorized dealer"  selling batteries,  in hand  with a starting bid of 195.00   how can dji allow this,  when so many folks are waiting on product.
2016-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules