Are Uk resellers ditching the mavic pro??
1812 3 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ordered the fly more bundle from amazon UK on the 25th October and to be honest, the delay hasn't really bothered me too much. (Funnily enough, I tend to get more impatient when I'm browsing through this forum). What does worry me though is that the UK resellers are starting to remove the mavic (pre)orders from their websites. very.co.uk no longer have the mavic on their website. Amazon UK initial stopped taking orders for the fly more bundle around 10 days ago and now they have stopped taking orders for the basic package as well. Well, now Maplins UK have removed any signs of the mavic pro from their website including all the mavic pro accessories. Considering that they sold a few in-store a few days ago, it got me scratching my head. It's got me wondering if UK resellers have decided to stop doing business with DJI as far a the Mavic Pro is concerned due to the uncertainty of when they will be supplied and the lack of information provided to them from DJI. Or is it because of the price increase due to the deflation of the pound? It was only last month that Unilever tried to do the same thing with Tescos and Tesco politely told them to sling their hook and stopped ordering from them. It was only when Unilever went back to the original prices that Tesco went back into business with them. Whatever the reason, things look pretty bleak at the moment for us in the UK. Or am I just getting worried over nothing? Logically, my mind says life will go on perfectly fine without the mavic. However, the inner child in me keeps saying "me want!!".
[td][td]

2016-11-18
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

No, they just don't want the hassle of people complaining because DJI cannot meet their demands. they have most likely been told by DJI that they cannot supply a large number of Mavics until mid Jan at least so rather than have unhappy customers, they have "hidden" them for now.
2016-11-18
Use props
fans9a1ac4d9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

As above, Christmas is coming and large retailers don't wanna piss people off failing to meet orders over the hols. They will be back when DJI can increase stock.
2016-11-18
Use props
fansbef005c2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89669 ft
United Kingdom

Checked in with jesops again today they saying if you ordered last week your looking at March for delivery going by dji current progress fullfilling orders I ordered 1st October they still don't know when warehouses will receive stock they have had less than 30 of there 720 mavics sent out that were preordered before the 15 October
2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules