DJI has done it again!!!!
1465 6 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlashGJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 293379 ft
United States

I have been patiently waiting for my Fly More pre order to ship, but this latest news that I found out about today has got me fuming. A national chain is having a drone flying clinic this weekend at a few of their stores throughout the country. Each of those stores have received over 50 Fly More that they are only selling to people that have signed up and are coming to the clinic this weekend. So while I have had my order in for approaching 2 months, hundreds of individuals are going to attend a clinic and have the opportunity to walk away with a Mavic. No pre order, no waiting, no money being held hostage, just attend the clinic and walk away with your bird.

I swear DJI is trying very hard to piss off has many people has they can, rather than living up to what they said they were going to do. It just is unethical to make them available like this when so many of us that have paid up front are still waiting, and waiting with no end in sight.
2016-11-18
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

Sad isn't it..

But i guess that's just life.
2016-11-18
Use props
bighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I've lost all hope of receiving my basic non combo order from the 29th before December. Hell, January.
2016-11-18
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

United States

I thought it was only two of their stores that got 45...?  Either way, it's not like they ordered their allocation after everyone else.  

They started shipping less than a month late...  Don't try to make it sound like it's two months late.  When did you order?

2016-11-18
Use props
FlashGJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 293379 ft
United States

I said "approaching" two months, and one store told me they got them in for the clinic and sold about 50 before they stopped selling them so that they would have some available for those attending the clinic.
2016-11-18
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.3

China

FlashGJ Posted at 2016-11-19 13:56
I said "approaching" two months, and one store told me they got them in for the clinic and sold abou ...

That's kind of a confusing way to put it. Usually "approaching" means "almost". If we use "approaching two months" when it has only been a month and four days, then we might as well say it is approaching a year or approaching a decade. It doesn't really mean anything.

I do agree that it *feels* like it's been months already. Waiting with no knowledge is frustrating.
2016-11-18
Use props
GeForceFX-be
lvl.2

Belgium

Maybe those stores placed their orders on launch day, just like us? Probably even before launch day as stores know about new upcoming products before they are announced to the public.  
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules