Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
sailing with mavic pro
1389 4 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manhoolee
lvl.1

United States

btw,landing on a moving boat is not easy. Actually my mavic was crashing by landing, and I was lucky that the drone was not damaged.
2016-11-18
Use props
fai58
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104439 ft
United States

Hong Kong? I'm sure landing on a moving ship is like trying to hit a moving target, nice video.
2016-11-18
Use props
manhoolee
lvl.1

China

fai58 Posted at 2016-11-19 11:28
Hong Kong? I'm sure landing on a moving ship is like trying to hit a moving target, nice video.

100 miles out of HK, I think it maybe easier to land by turn off the sensor of stabilization,landing manually。
2016-11-18
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

United States

Isn't there a mode that makes home based on where the controller is? I thought I remembered something like that, but maybe not.

If not, there should be. It would be great if no matter how much you moved, the position of the Mavic was relative to you, not to a fixed GPS position. It would be weird in most situations, but useful on a boat.
2016-11-18
Use props
manhoolee
lvl.1

China

JasonMBryant Posted at 2016-11-19 13:16
Isn't there a mode that makes home based on where the controller is? I thought I remembered somethin ...

yes,it may be a option, but I never tried it before even on the ground , if there was any little mistake unexpected, my mavic pro would just jump into the Pacific ocean directly. so i prefer to control by myself.
and unfortunately,it still crashed。lol
2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules