Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJIGo App Issue - Green screen in Slow Motion Mode
1330 3 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jatinsoni
New

Mauritius

I have brought DJI Osmo+ in Mauritius from iSpace dealer. As I purchased the DJIGo push some updates after a week or so (not remember exactly) but as I have updated APP it is giving green screen covering entire mobile screen. It is impossible to record.

Slow motion mode covered with green screen in Android

Slow motion mode covered with green screen in Android

I have tried to get older version APP from the dealer, and it was working just fine. After that DJIGO APP push 2-3 more updates and I thought the issue might be fixed. So today, I have updated once again, but the green screen problem is remaining.

I am getting fade up because since I have purchased OSMO+, I am unable to produce any single video since two months just because CRAPPY DJIGO APP. If DJI cannot solve the issue, you should stop selling this product.

If you think your product is not compatible with all devices, then you MUST mention supported devices.

My money, time, and efforts have been wasted. I am waiting to hear from you immediately.

2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the trouble. May I know what mobile device you are using and the mobile system?
From which APP version you noticed the issue?
We'd love to help you locate the problem and get it sorted out.
2016-11-19
Use props
jatinsoni
New

Mauritius

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-19 00:28
Sorry to hear about the trouble. May I know what mobile device you are using and the mobile system?
From which APP version you noticed the issue?
We'd love to help you locate the problem and get it sorted out.

I don't remember the version. Moreover, I was trying to shoot on the beach and damaged my first DJI.

Then I bought another one. I didn't want to buy, but I have already purchased almost every additional accessory for it, so I had no option left.

After new Osmo+, I have reinstalled DJI GO app and seems it is the same issue but only difference is that the green screen disappears after some seconds or so.

I am using Lenovo K4 Note at the moment I have latest Android DJI GO APP
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jatinsoni Posted at 2017-1-15 23:19
I don't remember the version. Moreover, I was trying to shoot on the beach and damaged my first DJI.

Then I bought another one. I didn't want to buy, but I have already purchased almost every additional accessory for it, so I had no option left.

Would you please try another mobile device form DJI recommended list?
If problem persists, please record a small video and I'll report this issue to our engineers.
Besides, please upload a screenshot of firmware version as well.
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules