Replacement parts
717 4 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gryzzly
lvl.2

United States

So I've wrecked my Matrice 600.  Can I order parts for it?  I see replacement arms, but I need other parts as well that are not listed.  What do I need to do?
Thanks!

Edit*  I realize I should have posted this in the "Service" formum.  Apologies...
2016-11-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You can try going through a dealer, but you may need to send it into DJI for service if you can't find the parts. Just to clarify, where are you located?
2016-11-19
Use props
gryzzly
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-20 09:43
You can try going through a dealer, but you may need to send it into DJI for service if you can't fi ...

I'm in North Carolina.  I was able to find most parts that I need on HeliPal.com.
However, there are still one or two that I couldn't find.  I need a new battery compartment, one of mine cracked.  Thoughts on finding one?
2016-11-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

gryzzly Posted at 2016-11-21 04:23
I'm in North Carolina.  I was able to find most parts that I need on HeliPal.com.
However, there a ...

That might be tricky, as I haven't seen dealers with that part either. That may be encompassed by the overall center frame component, and might not be found separately. You may end up having to send it in for service if any other dealer doesn't have it.
2016-11-22
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

When will DJI actually provide spare parts? Loosing a M600 for a couple weeks isn't a realistic option for many of us using these for commercial applications?
2016-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules