Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600 parts
1213 3 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gryzzly
lvl.3

United States

Hello,
I need replacement parts for my matrice 600, howerver they are not listed in the store.  How do I order other parts?
Thanks!

2016-11-19
Use props
3x3q
lvl.3
Flight distance : 815666 ft
United States

I'd also love to stock up on some replacement props and electronics. I haven't damaged anything yet, but I'd love to have some parts immediately available for this inevitability.

Thanks!
2016-11-19
Use props
DallasDrone
lvl.1
United States

I have the same concern.  It is CRAZY to have 6K invested in a Matrice 600 and 3.5K in a Zemuse X5R and to think it would be grounded if I simply need a replacment prop.  Are you listening DJI???  We need support on parts.
2016-11-22
Use props
shawn_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Agree with all of the comments above. We had a motor go bad with 2 hours on it and they wanted us to send the whole unit back.

The A3 Pro came with fixed GPS mounts whereas the M600 had a foldable mount, we haven't even been able to get the stock folding mounts so they match and can all be lowered when stored in box. When I emailed DJI asking for a set because the M600 Pro now has it, I was told the classic junk line of "If it isn't available on the online store, it is not available for purchase."
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules