Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Pro - Active Track on a Motorcycle!
2141 6 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sonduren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86345 ft
Canada

I test the DJI Mavic Pro to see if it will indeed be able to track a motorcycle and give you my thoughts on performance.

2016-11-19
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

nice vid! Sooooooo jealous of your bike and mavic right now
You've got a great vlog style and whats not to lilke with bikes!  
2016-11-19
Use props
Sonduren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86345 ft
Canada

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-11-19 20:15
nice vid! Sooooooo jealous of your bike and mavic right now
You've got a great vlog style and whats  ...

Thanks Danny! Cant wait to bring the Mavic to Thailand as well That is the best part of this product, I dont have to plan to take it with me or for it to be a chore, it is so small I can bring it anywhere without a second thought!
2016-11-19
Use props
Chekas_DJI
lvl.1

Canada

Some footage with my Triumph Street Triple R - because the world needs more Mavic moto footage!

This thing is so awesome and its effortless to take along for a ride! Packed the Mavic, controller and spare batteries into my tank bag with ease.  Like OP I'm in Toronto, so more moto fun will have to wait until spring - getting to be too cold now.
2016-12-3
Use props
sarge43
lvl.2
United States

I've got a couple of bikes that I'm going to be doing this with soon here in KC.  Nice vid, thanks for posting it up!
Sarge
2016-12-3
Use props
fans987d278a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124180 ft
Canada

sarge43 Posted at 2016-12-3 12:43
I've got a couple of bikes that I'm going to be doing this with soon here in KC.  Nice vid, thanks f ...

Nice shooting, Tell me, are you driving on a sideroad Nort/Easth of Newmarket, near Mt.albert?
Looks an awful lot like your driving by my neighbours farm, which is 2 minutes from my place!!
Watch out for those low hanging phone wires, ask me how I know!
2016-12-3
Use props
Chekas_DJI
lvl.1

Canada

fans987d278a Posted at 2016-12-3 13:48
Nice shooting, Tell me, are you driving on a sideroad Nort/Easth of Newmarket, near Mt.albert?
Loo ...

Was just west of Orangeville.
Yes, wires are a pain. Took a while to find a road with nice clear field to one side!
I've noticed that trace does some weird things due to forward positioning tracking potential obstacles, so think for the bike if shooting solo, I'll stick to a hovering spotlight if I want a nice tracking shot.  If I find a very open field I'll need to try trace and profile some more.
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules