no video live feed to dji go app
1747 6 2016-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chicopepe
lvl.2
Australia

hi guys i have plugged in a gopro hero 5 into the hdmi port on an agras mg1's lightbridge 2, i dont get any live video feed on the DJI GO app. i asume that it is a sofware issue because when i plug in the GPH5 to my tv it has a live video feed. has anyone had any issues like this with the lightbridge 2? the LB is in a very hard spot to get to so i cant tell what going with the lights. is there an update comming out soon there was a Go app update yesterday but i still have the same issue

Screenshot_20161118-153937.png (0 Bytes, Down times: 0)
Download attach
awfg
6 mins ago Uplaod

as you can see on the picture i have the options to have a 720p @ 50-60hz, but when i plug in the GPH5 i get this those options disappere  

2016-11-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try switching the Bandwidth Allocation to HDMI.
2016-11-21
Use props
chicopepe
lvl.2
Australia

tried that already I dont get the options from the 1st picture at all it was just random that those options were there once for me to screen shot it

2016-11-21
Use props
quality
lvl.2

United States

I'm having a similar issue. GoPro Hero 5 and no video coming out of the hdmi. Did you ever find a solution?
2017-2-24
Use props
quality
lvl.2

United States

quality Posted at 2017-2-24 21:55
I'm having a similar issue. GoPro Hero 5 and no video coming out of the hdmi. Did you ever find a solution?

I figured out my problem. The mini hdmi cord was just not seated fully into the slot on the GoPro. Stupid user error on my part...the hero 5 video link works great now.
2017-3-2
Use props
DroneMapperGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4226 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello quality.

So your saying you connected an gopro to the micro USB LB connector under an AGRAS and you get video out on HDMI? So the app will not show video like a normal LB but it does give HDMI out from stock remote?

I have been trying  to find a way to connect a live video feed with the AGRAS M1 but I have not yet read where anyone has been successful in doing so. I was even considering adding a separate LB2 and using it just for a good video feed from a gopro or something else.

Thank you so much for your help.
2017-5-3
Use props
DroneMapperGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4226 ft
  • >>>
United States

DroneMapperGuy Posted at 2017-5-3 15:42
Hello quality.

So your saying you connected an gopro to the micro USB LB connector under an AGRAS and you get video out on HDMI? So the app will not show video like a normal LB but it does give HDMI out from stock remote?

quality, do you have any feedback on this topic. If you got video to feed from your AGRAS I would really like to know.

Thank you.
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules