[Closed] DJI Throw in some goodies, because of delays.
2747 13 2016-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebeed138
lvl.2
United States

Hey DJI,
For those of use who have ordered the MAV, and are now patiently waiting for our shipments to ship and arrive how about you start throwing in some extras for us?
I think as a company you need to start doing something positive for your customers.  Maybe even discount the original price, and refund that discounted price.

You are a big company and when you cannot deliver what you promise when you promise it, then there will be back lash, and you as a company need to somehow make things right and not just sit there doing nothing for your customers.
2016-11-20
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

This thread has been closed because it is just inciting insults and negativity.
2016-11-21
Use props
POLARMONKEY
lvl.2

United States

You must be a Bernie Sanders supporter. By purchasing direct from DJI; they do reward you with in store credit. Your now asking DJI to give you free stuff.... Do you always try to take the fruits of someone else's labour?
2016-11-20
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

Bernie or bust amiright? lol...

All jokes aside, they can do exactly what you are saying they cant. There is no reason for them to give handouts for people who have had to wait for their drones when everyone is still going to buy them regardless. All we can hope is that future releases will be handles better than this.
2016-11-20
Use props
MK_Ultra
lvl.1

United States

This is one of my worst buying experiences online.  The other was a scammer on eBay but DJI takes a close 2nd.
2016-11-20
Use props
Airwater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1517057 ft
United Kingdom

I'm currently waiting for 2 weeks for a replacement due to poor right side focus issue. They state 5 days but I've been waiting for twice as long as no signs that it is going to ship. Very frustrated that I'm at the back of the queue even though I was one of the earliest pre orderers.
2016-11-20
Use props
12bykovsky
lvl.1

United States

Ive cancelled lol their crappy customer service has turned off my desire for the mavic. Phantom 4 pro looks nice but i will save my 1.5k till next generation drones.
2016-11-20
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

12bykovsky Posted at 2016-11-21 15:59
Ive cancelled lol their crappy customer service has turned off my desire for the mavic. Phantom 4 pr ...

So thats it DJI only going to sell 649 999 drones this year after 12bykovsky canceled... that extra drone sale would have been the profit.. guess thats it for DJI ....  
2016-11-21
Use props
12bykovsky
lvl.1

United States

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2016-11-21 03:49
So thats it DJI  only going to sell 649 999 drones this year after 12bykovsky canceled... ...

Lol feel special?
2016-11-21
Use props
Shill Slayer
lvl.2

United States

POLARMONKEY Posted at 2016-11-21 12:14
You must be a Bernie Sanders supporter. By purchasing direct from DJI; they do reward you with in st ...

DJI "gives you" a 1% credit that can only be used on future purchases at the DJI store.  This amounts to $10 off a base Mavic purchase for which you are paying the manufacturer the full retail price. You get the 1% regardless of DJI shipping on time as they should, or if you are still waiting for your pre-paid order 5 weeks later.

Onqe can now order a Mavic from Apple & have it in a few days, or walk into an Apple store & pickup a Mavic immediately. Meanwhile people who ordered on Day 1 of the pre-release are still waiting.  Oh & let's not forget the added bonus of that awesome DJI communication!

Point is he isn't asking DJI to give him something for free.  He is suggesting DJI do something to compensate customers who have been, & continue to be, screwed over by the Mavic release fiasco.
2016-11-21
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

POLARMONKEY Posted at 2016-11-20 20:14
You must be a Bernie Sanders supporter. By purchasing direct from DJI; they do reward you with in st ...

Brah you're a genius!

To think I've been so ungrateful to DJI for generously accepting my $1,500 donation 2 months ago so that I could someday be selected as a fortunate Mavic owner.

Never mind mind the many people who just ordered or picked up a Mavic at Apple. Posting great videos for the rest of us to view. We DJI direct fans are part of an exclusive club that gets 1% back that can be used to wait in line at anytime!

Folks quit being so greedy, you should honored DJI was willing to take your money.

Now drink your purple Koolaid and pretend DJI will be shipping your a Mavic in the order it was received.   

2016-11-21
Use props
POLARMONKEY
lvl.2

United States

The fact is you ordered a drone that has not been mass produced and released to the public. DJI did take your money, won't argue that; but the Fact is, that you will not see any financial gains by letting that money sit in a bank account. DJI made a press release revealing the Mavic shortly after the Go-Pro karma, with anticipation to off set Go-Pro's sales (which any smart business person/company would do). Somewhere along the assembly line DJI ran into some problems, and stopped production (also smart). DJI is now left with two options, Send the Mavics out and wait until they return for repairs (This happened to Karma), or fix the known problem now.

You pre-ordered DJI does not owe you anything extra.

2016-11-21
Use props
Shill Slayer
lvl.2

United States

POLARMONKEY Posted at 2016-11-21 12:55
The fact is you ordered a drone that has not been mass produced and released to the public. DJI did  ...

Dear Mr. Polarmonkey,

Food for thought...

Flogging ones monkey in public is unbecoming.  Publicly spanking DJI's monkey is truly reprehensible.

{:4_117:}
2016-11-21
Use props
rtazz17
lvl.2

United States

Through?
Grammar check,threw,throw.
2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now