Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Innovative UAS
1251 12 2016-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex El Caballo
lvl.1

United States

Hi Y'all.
So I placed an order on October 15th for a Mavic Pro fly more combo with Innovative UAS and as we all know things a re quite backed up all over the place.
I got an general e-mail this morning stating that they were STILL filling late November pre-orders...
I have an upcoming trip to Colombia on December 22. That was the purpose of purchasing this bird.
What are my chances of getting this order before I take off?
Any other options for picking up this drone? A local dealer or an online seller that may have one in stock?
I'd appreciate any input.
I would hate to travel to my family farms and not be able to see their beauty from a bird's eye view...

2016-11-21
Use props
Alex El Caballo
lvl.1

United States

First time posting...
No idea why the brackets appeared...
2016-11-21
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

I got their email this morning too. I already cancelled my order with them and jumped to best buy few days ago.

Here is a part of their email:
"When the Mavic was announced at the end of September we began taking pre-orders, as DJI notified us that we would receive first batches mid October. Mid October then turned into end of October, and now we are in mid November still fulfilling orders placed at the end of September."

2016-11-21
Use props
Alex El Caballo
lvl.1

United States

ngvuanh Posted at 2016-11-21 13:18
I got their email this morning too. I already cancelled my order with them and jumped to best buy fe ...

So why best buy? Are they gonna have supply to fill orders?
I looked at their website and it says "coming soon"....
2016-11-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Cancel and buy P4 pro shipping 1-3 days and it's got everything and more than Mavic
2016-11-21
Use props
trance728-
First Officer
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-21 14:19
Cancel and buy P4 pro shipping 1-3 days and it's got everything and more than Mavic

Minus the small size
2016-11-21
Use props
fansedd023f7
lvl.1
Brazil

I bought it on October 5th and have not shipped yet. :/
2016-11-21
Use props
Kuhawaiian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225509 ft
United States

I placed my order for the fly more combo on October 7 through Amazon via Innovative UAS -- still no drone : (
2016-11-23
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Alex El Caballo Posted at 2016-11-22 03:07
So why best buy? Are they gonna have supply to fill orders?
I looked at their website and it says ...

I don't know when innovative uas would be able to fulfill the orders and they don't have much information either. I jumped again on bestbuy since they are saying we can get it by Nov 30th. I doubt it but just hope.
2016-11-23
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

If you have an Apple store nearby walk in, some people have been having luck finding one in stock at different Apple stores through out the country.
2016-11-23
Use props
Kuhawaiian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225509 ft
United States

I just received an email from Amazon saying they will cancel my order if Innovative UAS does not ship the Mavic by Dec 1 - not sure what to do now : (
2016-11-25
Use props
Alex El Caballo
lvl.1

United States

Kuhawaiian Posted at 2016-11-25 14:13
I just received an email from Amazon saying they will cancel my order if Innovative UAS does not shi ...

So this was part of the response I received yesterday from an email i sent to Innovative UAS.
"Currently we are still working on end of September orders as we have not received enough units to fulfill those orders."
I am looking for another bird on online stores and local dealers but everyone seems to have enough stock only to fill pre-orders at the moment...
2016-11-30
Use props
Alex El Caballo
lvl.1

United States

Alex El Caballo Posted at 2016-11-30 07:18
So this was part of the response I received yesterday from an email i sent to Innovative UAS.
"Cu ...

Forgot to mention this other lovely gem they stated.
"Lastly we can assure you that we are fulfilling orders placed directly through us first before we fulfill our Amazon orders."
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules