Easily Hand Catch Your Mavic, Video
1508 4 2016-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CW Hobbies
lvl.3

United States

I made a quick video, i seen a lot of people doing it different, this is a lot easier. In my opinion.

2016-11-21
Use props
Hooks
lvl.3
Flight distance : 226450 ft
Canada

I couldn't quite tell from your video how exactly it landed... Did you have to manipulate the left stick at all to engage it to descend?  Or was it just the downward facing sensors picking up on your hand as an obstacle and automatically engaging a land command.

If you fly too close to the ground for an extreme low shot, will the mavic try to auto land?

How well does this method work in windy conditions?
2016-11-21
Use props
CW Hobbies
lvl.3

United States

Hooks Posted at 2016-11-21 21:57
I couldn't quite tell from your video how exactly it landed... Did you have to manipulate the left s ...

I let it hover, put my hand underneath, keep my hand there, the sensors see it, and moves the quad up by itself, then i pull left stick down, like a normal landing, until the motors stop, to land in my hand. I keep my hand steady, and in place, and it thinks its something to land on, lol. Works good!

I haven't flown it real low, except to land, not sure.

In my "first snow" video, it was windy, worked real good landing in my hand. It's real sturdy when hovering.
2016-11-21
Use props
Hooks
lvl.3
Flight distance : 226450 ft
Canada

Thanks,

I have no idea as to when mine will show up... I think I will be doing nothing but hand launch/landings due to the limited clearance.
2016-11-22
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

Hooks Posted at 2016-11-23 11:24
Thanks,

I have no idea as to when mine will show up... I think I will be doing nothing but hand lau ...

My Mavic never touched the ground yet

2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules