Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Purchasing from AliExpress?
3045 3 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sshorty
lvl.3

Australia

Anyone purchased the P4P through Aliexpress?
I am located in Australia and we are paying $2599 AUD for the standard P4P (without RC tablet) which equals $1925 USD - We seem to always cop the higher tech prices unfortunately.
I have had a look on Aliexpress and there are multiple sellers selling the P4P for around $2050 a $550 saving.
I have emailed the seller, they seem to have a good track record with all the other DJI products they have been selling for the past few years. The seller I have been talking to, claims that he would send the P4P out next week through DHL.
They claim that it includes DJI manufacture 12months warranty, and is the CN version (not too worried that it isn't the AU version)
I have never previously purchased from Aliexpress. They seem to have good seller protection going on, however, I need to look into that a little more.

What are your thoughts?
Have you used Aliexpress?
2016-11-22
Use props
Somnium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 888819 ft
Kazakhstan

I very often use Ali for buy many things but I afraid to buy expensive items.
Anyway I like Ali because here is very serious  disputes that you could open if you don't satisfied and they will pay back
2016-11-22
Use props
adrian8891
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

I will tell You exactly from my point.

I have bought 2 items via Aliexpress
Phantom 3 Pro
Phantom 4

Phantom 3 has came and working till now

Phantom 4 had some problems with RC that has to be sent to repair center.
Problems appeared from very beginning. First of all , try to tell Chineese seller that You want invoice for warranty. They will surley send You some chinesee papers that they are official reseller.

Of course, You can put this paper into.........drawer. This means nothing.
Try to tell that You need real INVOICE. They will surley send You some Excel file where will be no signature from any of workers.

Tell them that You need real invoice with signature - They will stop responding.

Of course, I tried dispute - no luck as Aliexpress proposed only 30% return.

But, I got my ways and I recovered all of spent money on this purchase.
2016-11-22
Use props
Phantom Robin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128839 ft
Belgium

i buy from aliexpress alot, only cheap things,i would never buy expensive things
2016-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules