DJI, why shouldn't I cancel my order with 'Mom and Pop' Store?
702 5 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PAYBACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683885 ft
South Africa

Talk about being shown the proverbial finger!
So DJI, with news of 'secret gifts' for people ordering from DJI online as part of a Black Friday Promotion and potential discounts, what is stopping me cancelling my order with the good old 'Mom and Pop' store where I have been waiting now patiently for over a month without end in sight or one credible iota of information on a shipping date, in turn making me more ‘official’ as a DJI customer! Hell knows the only people that seem to be getting anywhere are people that bought from your stores ‘officially’. Being in retail space for 20 years you guys seriously need a lesson in retail etiquette!
Let's hear it............

P.S The 'be patient' brigade will be ignored. Have run out of patience now!

2016-11-22
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Be patient
2016-11-22
Use props
fans9a1ac4d9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

^^^^ignored lol
2016-11-22
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

Still waiting...
2016-11-23
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

What about the people that walked into Apple stores and picked one up? I have been waiting for my pre-order from Best Buy since Sept 28th that now says release date December 31st? Hasn't this been released and where are these Mavics going?  I went into their store today to see this Mavic box, just take it up to the counter and when I did they said they dont have it and have no idea when its coming in?

So tell us DJI, why do you send Apple stores Mavics when your pre-orders are not filled by vendors?
IMG_20161123_144152.jpg
2016-11-23
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

... and waiting
2016-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now