Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro - Flight log from Assistant 2
2751 8 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DenHvideHund
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi Forum,

I need to examine "in-depth" about some odd behavior of my Mavic Pro. It's related to the continuing DJI Disconnects, where not only the Go APP will no longer provide video feed, but the lack of control, even from a close distance of the Mavic (under 5 meters).

So I fired up the Assistant 2 and downloaded logs directly from the Mavic Pro. But I cannot seem to find any valid program or website application, that can take these apparently encrypted logs and process them into something that makes sense.

Any takers ?

Logs from the app, isn't really any help, as they only provide meaningless info.
2016-11-22
Use props
Chaser720
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400190 ft
Canada

What info are you looking for/what info are you considering meaningless?
2016-11-22
Use props
DenHvideHund
lvl.1

Denmark

Chaser720 Posted at 2016-11-22 15:16
What info are you looking for/what info are you considering meaningless?

When you are only getting to see headlines from the app log, it's to me considered meaningless. You have no option to see it in details. And then if you get a disconnect from the RC, the log isn't updated in the app at all. Which kinda makes sense, since it's not connected anymore.

So how do I actually read out the log from the Mavic. It looks like it's encryptet.
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know what mobile device you used when flying? it's on RC mode but not WiFi, right?
You mobile device disconnects to the remote sometimes, have you tried to change the USB cable or restart the device to check whether it would recover?
Please make sure you have upgraded all to the latest.
You can not access to the flight data, please export it and transfer the file to us, our engineers will help you analyze it if possible.
2016-11-23
Use props
DenHvideHund
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-23 10:52
May I know what mobile device you used when flying? it's on RC mode but not WiFi, right?
You mobile  ...

Hi Natalia,

Yes I'm obviously on RC and not WiFi And I'm using a Nexus 6P (USB-C)

I am trying a new cable using the bottom USB plug soon. As I hear a lot of problems with the cables provided with the Mavic. So it will be nice to see if that helps.

Regarding the log, which is the topic, I just don't understand why it's only readable by DJI staff. This makes me wonder, what kind of information is stored and for what reason it's not viewable by the owner of the drone. To be honest I don't thrust a company that made the drone, to read the log and then tell the customer "everything is ok", when it's not. Not saying you do. But it kinda feels a bit weird that you cannot have a look first yourself and then in relation with DJI work out what the problem is. It opens up a much better dialog.
2016-11-23
Use props
hJXAGN4KfPxA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2703514 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I had exactly the same problem yesterday.
2016-11-29
Use props
inFLIGHT
New
Czechia

I had the very same problem with my Nexus 6P. Any updates/solutions?
2016-12-4
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Are you using the DJI Go 3 app? or the newer DJI Go 4 app?
2016-12-4
Use props
m1xzg
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Kinda glad it's not just me either then.. I'm having disconnections of the RC from the aircraft at the same time the phone disconnects from the RC .. leaves the aircraft initiating a RTH (at least that's good).  This has happened to me on Dec 26 firmware as well as the previous one, I'm using a Galaxy S7 with Android 6.0.1

I was trying to submit my logs to DJI using the Assistant 2 app but it refuses with "invalid data" in the phone number field.  I've tried all manner of formats for my UK number it every one results in the same, failure.  It's frustrating as hell.  BTW, I've tried both Go 3 and GO 4, same thing
2016-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules