Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Interference
523 3 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans878e4786
New

United Kingdom

Took p3 to country park to fly which it did fine but with no vifeo, app said inteterence, yet its on the ground literally inches from me, there are plylons near by but your talking about 100 meters away, so why cant i get video when im stood next to it yet it flys fine??? Camera is fine as come on no problem when i got it home.
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You owned Phantom 3 Standard, right?
May I know what mobile device you are using? the page is black at when you flew it in the park, but it recovered when you were back to home?
Please be far away from the interference and fly it again.
2016-11-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans878,

Oddly enough, if you are closer to your P3 than 3 meters, your remote controller can cause interference.  Be sure to move 3 meters or more away from your P3 when starting up your bird.  If there is still interference, look into the issue like you are doing.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-23
Use props
fans878e4786
New

United Kingdom

It's a phantom 3 advanced, phone is HTC One, I have used it in same place few times and works sometimes and not others, so it's not an issue with phone cos I know it works fine, just wondering if these boosters that's about make any difference?
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules