Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Looking for Osmo mobile charging cable in Queenstown NZ
1761 7 2016-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juhari
New

New Zealand

Hi all! Anyone happen to know any DJI accessories seller in Queenstown NZ? I lost my osmo mobile cable together with the carrying bag during one of my outings
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DJI doesn't sell them separately yet. Sorry about it.

You may need to buy a charger and charge your battery.  http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-intelligent-battery-charger
2016-11-23
Use props
juhari
New

New Zealand

Thanks DJI-Thor..yeah..seems like i've to pay more for my carelessness
2016-11-23
Use props
Skint
lvl.1
New Zealand

I don't have an Osmo mobile but looking at the cable it's just USB to 3.5mm, no doubt 4 pole, if you know the pinout you could build one. Being 3.5mm there is limitations on the current that's why it's slow to charge.

If you get the standalone battery charger it will only take 1 hour to charge. Make sure you get the upright charger that comes with the Osmo plus, it has flashing lights to indicate charge percentage.
2016-11-23
Use props
juhari
New

New Zealand

Skint, i noticed it's a usb to 4 pole 3.5mm jack..but having no info/idea which pin goes to which pole at the moment, makes me forget the idea of building one...
2016-11-25
Use props
fans8af42967
lvl.1

Australia

The cable looks similar to iPod charging cable also 3.5mm to USB which you can get from ebay. Not sure going to work or not though.
2016-11-26
Use props
espylber
New

Spain

Any news on the the cable?
2017-1-4
Use props
fans1a4cb647
New
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-23 02:30
DJI doesn't sell them separately yet. Sorry about it.

You may need to buy a charger and charge your battery.  http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-intelligent-battery-charger

in the same boat  been going round and round with support  someone should tell their support team  they don't sell them  
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules