Need contact DJI!
1236 3 2016-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bioxo
lvl.1

Norway

Hi,

I have been for days trying to get in touch with after sale representativ, No one is replaying to emails and after spending almost an hour waiting on the chat i received the following message:

•      Dear Customers:
  •             Thank you for contacting DJI Live Chat Support. Live chat service is temporarily unavailable.
  •             Please feel free to contact us over the phone during business hours or send us an email:http://www.dji.com/support.
  •             We will take respond to your message as soon as possible when we are back to work.
  •             Thank you for your understanding and support. We are devoting to providing better .....

I have never experienced anything like that, and diffenetly didnt expect it from a big company like DJI.     SO DISAPPOINTING!!!
2016-11-23
Use props
Garen
DJI team

Hong Kong

You can leave your ticket# here, I believe DJI rep will look into it.
2016-11-23
Use props
Bioxo
lvl.1

Norway

Apparently the technical department is taking the pre-sale rule........ another 1.5 hour waisted.

I see, sorry to say but the Pre-sales chat department has just been closed an hour before what I can ask you to do is to visit us at store.dji.com and there will be a chat with us button please press on it and you will be able to chat with them and get the latest status of the order. Please do it tomorrow morning.
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties, Bioxo.
Could you please provide me with the email address you used to contact us?
I'll help to look into it.
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules