Zenmuse Z15 5D GCU dead after update
1726 4 2015-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saulgins.gmail
New

South Africa

[size=14.6666669845581px]After I updated my Zenmuse Z15 5D to the latest firmware, it told me to disconect the power and press Ok. I did that and now the Gimbal is dead and the GCU is unreadable on my computer. Just says device not recognised. can someone please advise me what to do. Is there a master reset on GCU?
2015-2-9
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Please contact our Support Center: support@dji.com ASAP.  Thanks!
2015-2-9
Use props
robert.c.frey.g
New

United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-2-9 22:03
Please contact our Support Center:  ASAP.  Thanks!

I just had the same thing happen on my Zenmuse Z15-N  (NEX5N) .  Please advise.
2015-9-1
Use props
hunternovosibir
New

Russia

Hello dear DJI support team! I have faced the problems with my Z15 5D HD Gimbal. Connecting the remote control via DJI A2 App on PC everything is ok and available to edit and calibrating. I tried Futaba T8FG and DJI DT7 - both OK. But have no feedback from the Gimbal. It doesn't react to sticks or whatever actions on my remote controller and doesn't move. My flight consists by S1000 Premium, A2, Lightbridge and Futaba T8FG. Everything was linked up properly in accordance with Manual and DJI videos about the S1000. Please help me.
2015-9-1
Use props
dasault50driver
New

United States

Well add another z15 5d iii HD to the doa list......got mine installed in the s1000 and it never spooled to life. Attempted firmware update from 0.0 to 2.6.  I'm ready to give up the DJI brand all together. Worst system I've ever assembled.

CAS
2015-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules