Osmo not working when z-axis is mounted
1199 2 2016-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diegulis
New

Argentina

Hi Everyone!

I searched on the forum, but I couldn't find anyone with the same issue that I'm having...
the thing is: I recently bought the Z-axis, but doesnt seem to be working at all... The Osmo works fine without it, but when I attach the accesory, the camera wont start. I updated the firmware to see if that will solve the issue, but it didnt. I notice that the behavior of the led lights on the grip when attached to the z-axis is the same as when I try to power it without having the x3camera (and the z-axis) attached. So it seems that the z-axis is failing to act as a bridge between the grip and the X3 camera. Did anyone had the same issue? if so, please tell me how did you solved it? Hopefully, I wont have to send it back for a replacement... since it was bought by a friend visiting the US and brough it back to Argentina, where I live.

Thanks in advance everyone!!!

Diego

2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I'm afraid to say that you do need to send it to DJI US repair center for an exchange. The z-axis stabilizer seems defective, maybe a cable broken inside.
2016-11-23
Use props
diegulis
New

Argentina

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-24 04:44
I'm afraid to say that you do need to send it to DJI US repair center for an exchange. The z-axis st ...

oh well... bad luck I guess.

Thanks Thor!
2016-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules