Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
When are dealers in the uk getting their Mavic orders!???
1967 21 2016-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Holding our money and giving no reply to emails, calls etc, it's not a professional look at all dji, all units ordered on day of release yet others in the uk are receiving their Mavic, However the dealers get sweet nothing!, must be DJI is creaming more money on these orders!!. Product was not ready end of!.
2016-11-24
Use props
nelsonmansfield
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ye its getting annoying now, still heard nothing from amazon, they don't have a clue when the mavic will be with me, neither do drones direct! third parties i feel for them!
2016-11-24
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes exactly!!, so many issues with it anyway it's probably a good idea dealers don't have them yet. I hope dji read this and realise how much of a ball they have dropped here and how many customers they've lost!. Let's see if it happens with the pro which has been ordered too!, if it does in done with dji!, account closed.
2016-11-24
Use props
FlameBoy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105558 ft
United States

It's real fun that they can fill the shelves of Canada with unsold drones but can't post them to people who have paid...
2016-11-24
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

I hope you are not waiting for a response from DJI in this thread? DJI reps won’t even bother to look in here if it has "UK" in the title... irrelevant little mud island that we are
2016-11-24
Use props
BlueThunder71
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I received my second 'we don't know when this item is arriving' eMail for the Fly More from Amazon UK yesterday. First one was a couple of weeks back when they were advertising late November. Maplins now don't even bother listing the drone.
2016-11-24
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

The woman on Apple chat lied to me last week and said they have authorised my Paypal payment and I've been checking every day and nothing has changed from payment pending. I'm sick of been lied to every time I use Apple chat saying it won't be long now what a load of balls. I wish someone could tell me when Apple uk are getting mavics in and how many their getting.
2016-11-24
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All of us UK pesents mean nothing and it's perfectly fine for them to hold our money and keep it warm lol!, yeah right!. I won't be buying anymore or selling dji products!. I don't deal with lying sharks.
2016-11-24
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

We ain't getting our mavics because dji are holding them back so they have some returns to send back to the US. So can you lot stop crashing them so there's some left for us. Lol only joking. Less than a week left for November so Apple need to pull their fingers out.
2016-11-24
Use props
MFVideo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7523 ft
United Kingdom

The initial excitement has worn off for me, so I cancelled today. Put the money towards some Zeiss glass ive been gassing for instead.
2016-11-24
Use props
Jetasin
New

United Kingdom

Mine says available November on apple and the nice lady in cork at Apple HQ told me yesterday that they honor what they say from what she has seen in the past.
2016-11-24
Use props
Sgt_Throatpunch
lvl.2

United States

Dealers are getting units, its just that they are listing them on their personal eBay accounts to make more money.
2016-11-24
Use props
fans9a1ac4d9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Wen I spoke to Apple they thought the product ordered was a MacBook Pro not a Mavic lol and said it will be with me well before December. Wat do they count as well before? Lol
2016-11-24
Use props
SP6lUljoSEok
lvl.1

Germany

UK = cheap in the moment .... i think a lot in europe try to safe some cash ... I order from GErmany and mavic compo over amanzon uk and then it is around 100 Euro cheaper ... the rest is up too you
2016-11-24
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All I want is answers or the products I've ordered!, very soon it'll be theft. Dji really are bang out of order here!. On a plus side it's poor weather here in the uk plus soon the new phantom 5 and Mavic 2 will be out!. Come on dji pull them fingers out you bum and give us answers. Very soon it'll be cancel.
2016-11-25
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Order status changed to shipped today, still waiting for tracking details but it does show UK Mavic Combo orders are being shipped, will update again once I know when its arriving

2016-11-25
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes I'm aware people in the uk are getting their mavics however the dealers who have placed orders of units have been shut in the dark inc myself! Absolutely shocking.
2016-11-25
Use props
gonzo_sixer
lvl.1

Spain

Exib Posted at 2016-11-25 19:32
Order status changed to shipped today, still waiting for tracking details but it does show UK Mavic  ...

When did you do the order?
2016-11-26
Use props
XOIb65MwVMfd
lvl.1
Canada

Since the GBP dropped very quickly in October around the time of the preorders, any unit shipped would be done so at a reduction of 10-12% of the USD equivalent sale. Therefore, it is my assumption that DJI has bumped the UK orders out of first-come-first-serve priority until the GBP stabilized. With already delays in production, the last thing they want to do is send a large portion of the finished units over to a region that won't net the same revenue as it would in a mother global region.
I'm bringing mine over from Canada (it arrives in 48 hours) to the UK as I know I wouldn't be able to buy one there for sometime.
Again, this is just my assumption but with tens of thousands of UK orders, they certainly would not want to lose millions of dollars in the currency.
2016-11-26
Use props
FlameBoy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105558 ft
United Kingdom

I keep seeing mavics appear on ebay.co.uk. Theres one on atm with a maplin receipt so it shows dealers are getting them, slow but they are coming.
2016-11-26
Use props
fansaa594e04
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys as you may well know from my moaning I am still waiting for my mavic pro fly more bundle to arrive from DJI. I ordered it on the 29th of November and clearly it's now obvious to me that there is no first come first served policy with DJI orders, though they often state that.
Ok now I'm going to let all you guys know what I found out today which again angered me even more. Today I decided to look on the dji site to see what had changed if anything and to my surprise the mavic now ships in 7-10 working days! Wow I thought then surely my order will be on the way. So I contacted DJI via the chat system and here is was I was told.
"If you order today you'll get your mavic 7-10 days after payment confirmation but if you ordered say November or December you'll still be waiting 6-8 weeks for you mavic as that was the stated timescale when you placed your order".
So I was taken back by this response so I said to the agent "so your telling me it was a waste of time me ordering way back in November I'm better off ordering today as I'll get my mavic quicker?" To which she replied "well yes".
I continued "so you can't send me my mavic in the next 7-10 days because my order was placed when the timescale was 6-8 weeks". She said "no sorry".
So following this policy from DJI I suggest we learn how to see into the future before we place an order with dji and it makes no difference ordering early.
2017-1-4
Use props
fans7234c128
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

fansaa594e04 Posted at 2017-1-4 16:00
Hi guys as you may well know from my moaning I am still waiting for my mavic pro fly more bundle to arrive from DJI. I ordered it on the 29th of November and clearly it's now obvious to me that there is no first come first served policy with DJI orders, though they often state that.
Ok now I'm going to let all you guys know what I found out today which again angered me even more. Today I decided to look on the dji site to see what had changed if anything and to my surprise the mavic now ships in 7-10 working days! Wow I thought then surely my order will be on the way. So I contacted DJI via the chat system and here is was I was told.
"If you order today you'll get your mavic 7-10 days after payment confirmation but if you ordered say November or December you'll still be waiting 6-8 weeks for you mavic as that was the stated timescale when you placed your order".

The site says 7 - 10 Business days so you should get it about the same time.
2017-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules