Phantom 3 pro , no image
2782 7 2016-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans90989b9b
lvl.1

Romania

Hi!
I have phantom 3 professional with no image after crash. Phisical gimbal was ok, i change flex, ghimbel work ok, can take video and pictures on sd, can control gimbal but no live image.
I am working on service gsm, i have all instrument need to repair gimbal module but need some information, like schematics, gimbal module pinout if possible.
I did some measurements on the way, all voltages are ok mentioned on the gimbal. It seems like one of pins connection with vision is not connected, I put a picture.
Pins like CANL and CANH was ok, but problem is on  DM(D-) and DP(D+) , no data transmision.
I try update, but sound like DDDDDDDDDDDDD get, upgrade not finished.
Thanks for help on advance!

gimbal.jpg
2016-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the crash and no image issue.
It would be best to send it in for evaluation then get it fixed.
Please send an e-mail with the subject "Forum Support" to support@dji.com and include the following information, we'll create a case for you:
Brief Description of your Issue:
Full Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Shipping Address:
Zip Code:
Link to your case on Forum:
2016-11-24
Use props
mihaigsm
lvl.1

Romania

Thanks for the reply, but i don't want to send for repair, i want to repair by self. I need only information from tehnical support.
Again i say, i am service, i need solution for this issue, now i have 3 gimbal with this problem.
Thanks!
2016-11-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

mihaigsm Posted at 2016-11-26 16:47
Thanks for the reply, but i don't want to send for repair, i want to repair by self. I need only inf ...

Unfortunately we aren't able to provide the type of support you're requesting. We can only recommend that you send the units in for repair.
2016-11-26
Use props
mihaigsm
lvl.1

Netherlands

Thanks, yours not help me!
2016-11-28
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

mihaigsm Posted at 2016-11-28 15:31
Thanks, yours not help me!

I thought you would get this answer. DJI doesn't supply that type of information to anyone. I would be nice for some of us that wish to work on our stuff, but apparently they are protecting their own interest here, and I do understand that. Good luck to you.
2016-11-28
Use props
mihaigsm
lvl.1

Romania

I gest solved my problem after reball DM365ZCE30, this chip get error 08 00, 15 00
2016-11-30
Use props
Weanuts
lvl.1

Canada

mihaigsm, Sir,I must thank you for your posts regarding  DM365ZCE30 chip problem. I checked how flat the pcb was in the area of the DM365ZCE30 chip and the board was out of true ( It is not flat) in the area of the DM365ZCE30 chip. This makes me believe that a disconnect at the pins on the underside of theDM365ZCE30, servicing the firmware at the 08 15 portion of the board could not maintain a connection due to heat and or pressure caused by the curvature of the PCB.

Again I must thank you for your input.

I will keep the forum informed after my attempt at reballing the SMD.
2018-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules