Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tutorial and Support Compilation
441878 300 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-drones
lvl.1

Italy

yes it would be useful have it uploaded somewhere
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_roHgHoDS8lsU
New

United States

Hi, I have a question and I'm not sure where/how to ask.  I'm having trouble powering off the Mavic Mini 2.
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_roHgHoDS8lsU Posted at 5-25 08:33
Hi, I have a question and I'm not sure where/how to ask.  I'm having trouble powering off the Mavic Mini 2.

Hi there, could you please provide us with a video of the issue for our further confirmation? Please note to short press the power button and then press and hold it to power off the drone.
2022-5-26
Use props
Janmcc
New
United Kingdom

Does anyone know that the opaque yellow pull tab is for on the side of the Mini SE? Ty! (Please forward to the appropriate page :-0)
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_iLy8W4EPoqT4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1621837 ft
United States

HOW CAN I CONNECT MY MINI 2 AND MY SMART CONTROLLER? I CAN ONLY GET CONNECTION WHILE LOOKING AT PHOTOS. it will not connect for flight. what am i doing wrong?
2022-7-24
Use props
WigWagWhirlybird
New

United States

I recently purchased a DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo from B&H Photo. This was as a birthday gift for my husband. When the package/bag was opened we discovered that none of the advertised “props” which were supposed to be included were in the packaging. No props at all. What can we get done to correct this? A great disappointment that he couldn’t enjoy his new drone/gift since no propellers were in the package!
Please let us know what can be done to correct this issue please?
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

WigWagWhirlybird Posted at 8-5 14:17
I recently purchased a DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo from B&H Photo. This was as a birthday gift for my husband. When the package/bag was opened we discovered that none of the advertised “props” which were supposed to be included were in the packaging. No props at all. What can we get done to correct this? A great disappointment that he couldn’t enjoy his new drone/gift since no propellers were in the package!
Please let us know what can be done to correct this issue please?

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please don't worry and please contact the reseller and they will help you with this problem. Besides, if you need any support, you can tell us here anytime, we will do our best to help.
2022-8-5
Use props
WigWagWhirlybird
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-5 18:17
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please don't worry and please contact the reseller and they will help you with this problem. Besides, if you need any support, you can tell us here anytime, we will do our best to help.

Thank you for the quick reply! I have an Email out to B&H but haven’t heard back from them yet. I’ll keep you posted! Again, thanks for the response!
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

WigWagWhirlybird Posted at 8-5 22:19
Thank you for the quick reply! I have an Email out to B&H but haven’t heard back from them yet. I’ll keep you posted! Again, thanks for the response!

You are welcome, we are looking forward to hearing your good news!
And if there is anything else that we can help you with, you can contact us here, we will reply to you ASAP.
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_g90H8BOlEItv
New
Italy

Hi, not sure if this is the correct section, hope i'm not disappointing anybody.
I purchased three weeks ago a Mini 3 Pro bundled with a RC controller and it flies perfectly fine.

My problem came this morning: I tried to pair my drone with a second hand RC-N1 controller and I had no success.
I followed slavishly the tutorial, I kept trying switching off both the controller and the drone and even tried to reboot my iPhone X, but still no success. Last try I made was to plug a second phone (iPhone XS Max) to the RC-N1, but still no success.

The oddest is that on the DJI fly app I see the Mini 3 Pro, I'm even able to activate quick exchange, but when it comes to drone connections the process fails miserably.
Needles to say that both DJI fly and phone OS are up to date.
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_g90H8BOlEItv Posted at 8-15 14:22
Hi, not sure if this is the correct section, hope i'm not disappointing anybody.
I purchased three weeks ago a Mini 3 Pro bundled with a RC controller and it flies perfectly fine.

Hi there, could you please upgrade the firmware of the remote controller and the drone to the latest one and follow the steps below to link them again to see if it works? If not, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
2022-8-16
Use props
chinaexpert1
New

United States

The DJI Remote Controller 2 User Manual needs to be updated. It doesn't tell you what the button layout is, or how start and stop the motors. I had to refer to a 3rd party website for this information.
2022-12-10
Use props
djiuser_AzsJegIaY9ha
New

South Africa

Hello,   can you please provide me with proof of registration of my drone ?
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_AzsJegIaY9ha Posted at 1-19 01:46
Hello,   can you please provide me with proof of registration of my drone ?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what issue you encountered?
2023-1-20
Use props
djiuser_el0MRV4DKrLb
lvl.1

Spain

motion controller
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_nUxwrGootw0b
New

United States

EIRP OF Mavic 2 and 3 ?
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_l3XyKZVSxrqR
New

Brazil

Hi, Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. I need to develop my own app for DJI Mini3 Pro. But I couldn´t try the MSDK 5 sample. Do you know where can I find some documentation or tutorial with tips and information about programming the DJI Mini 3 Pro?
2023-6-28
Use props
djiuser_APzGTyyxf1X1
New

Israel

Hi
I have a Mavic 2Pro with a flight controller
I try to update :precise fly safe database and it throws me log to DJI GO4.
I did it and I don't see a place to do the update
What to do ?
thanks
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_APzGTyyxf1X1 Posted at 12-30 09:10
Hi
I have a Mavic 2Pro with a flight controller
I try to update :precise fly safe database and it throws me log to DJI GO4.

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please double-check if you are using the standard controller or the Smart Controller?
What is the current DJI GO 4 app you are using? If you were able to log in to the DJI GO 4 app, please then enter the camera view on the DJI GO 4 app, enter General Settings, select About, then you can check for update for the flysafe database.
2023-12-30
Use props
Alexander Czapla
New

Poland

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =3276506&page=1[/url]
3-26 13:44
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Alexander Czapla Posted at 3-26 13:44
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=post&action=edit&fid=145&tid=73423&pid=3276506&repedit=3276506&page=1https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=post&action=edit&fid=145&tid=73423&pid=3276506&repedit=3276506&page=1https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=post&action=edit&fid=145&tid=73423&pid=3276506&repedit=3276506&page=1https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=post&action=edit&fid=145&tid=73423&pid=3276506&repedit=3276506&page=1[/url]

Hi there, sorry that we could not visit the link. May I know is there anything we could help with?
3-26 20:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules