Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tutorial and Support Compilation
441833 300 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb3c2fe4f
New
Flight distance : 558612 ft
Sweden

Having problem with My XT 640x512 30 Hz thermal camera!

IT wont save pictures taken!
The pictures arr in grey scale and with a line vertical cross the screen!

The videos taken arr fine with all pallettes but Messing the temperatur mark!

What to do?

Joel
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb3c2fe4f Posted at 2017-7-8 09:19
Having problem with My XT 640x512 30 Hz thermal camera!

IT wont save pictures taken!

Please keep updated on another thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-102685-1-1.html
2017-7-10
Use props
bubsnews
lvl.3
United States

My P4 remains in Beginners mode even though the Beginners mode slider is turned off.  Help please?
2017-7-12
Use props
mihalis19
lvl.1
Greece

hello.  where i can ask if i have warranty or not?  i bought a mavic pro from ebay. i want to know about warranty.
the seller's name is 3dpro-rc .
2017-8-22
Use props
fans876dc5b6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1033222 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi in recently bought a new p4p. It flies perfect but has one issue. When I land it manually as soon as it touches down it shakes violently before the motors power down. I land it the same way I do with my p3s. Slowly bring it down and when it touches down I pull the left lever down all the way to kill the motors.
Has anyone any idea what this could be? Thanks
2017-8-27
Use props
WBmania
New
Flight distance : 9715 ft
South Korea

DJI Korea never receives a phone call. I have numerously called them from the end of June since my Mavic battery was dead.   However, recently I came to know that DJI Korea usually only accept the email request. Finally, I got a reply on 08/22/2017.

My battery (Serial Number: 093AE1703107P0 ) was activated on 02/11/2017. My AS request date is 08/21/2017. So they cannot provide the battery service since the warranty is over 10 days ago.      Hmmm.. Initially, I thought that the battery warranty is one year. If they received my phone calls on time, I would get a proper service for the dead battery.

Who is responsible for this issue?

Do you know any body who can help me?Thank you.

WBmain from South Korea.

2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WBmania Posted at 2017-8-27 22:26
DJI Korea never receives a phone call. I have numerously called them from the end of June since my Mavic battery was dead.   However, recently I came to know that DJI Korea usually only accept the email request. Finally, I got a reply on 08/22/2017.

My battery (Serial Number: 093AE1703107P0 ) was activated on 02/11/2017. My AS request date is 08/21/2017. So they cannot provide the battery service since the warranty is over 10 days ago.      Hmmm.. Initially, I thought that the battery warranty is one year. If they received my phone calls on time, I would get a proper service for the dead battery.

WBmain, we are sorry to hear that. Where did you sent your email to? May we have the email account of yours and that you sent to? You can PM me. We will look into, thanks.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans876dc5b6 Posted at 2017-8-27 01:07
Hi in recently bought a new p4p. It flies perfect but has one issue. When I land it manually as soon as it touches down it shakes violently before the motors power down. I land it the same way I do with my p3s. Slowly bring it down and when it touches down I pull the left lever down all the way to kill the motors.
Has anyone any idea what this could be? Thanks

Just to clarify, the drone shakes violently or drifts? How about changing another place without interference? Does this issue persist?
2017-8-29
Use props
Dublinphantom
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 01:57
Just to clarify, the drone shakes violently or drifts? How about changing another place without interference? Does this issue persist?

Hi. No it doesn't drift. Generally it flies fine, its only when i land, as soon as it touches the ground it starts vibrating before the motors stop.
Thanks
2017-8-29
Use props
Dublinphantom
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Also I have flown it in many places including a very remote place with no buildings around at all and it does the same vibration upon landing
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dublinphantom Posted at 2017-8-29 02:46
Also I have flown it in many places including a very remote place with no buildings around at all and it does the same vibration upon landing

Is it possible to shot a short video about it for better assistance?
2017-8-29
Use props
Dublinphantom
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-29 03:16
Is it possible to shot a short video about it for better assistance?

This is not my drone but mine does exactly this when I land. I have attached this youtube clip to show you.

Thanks

2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dublinphantom Posted at 2017-8-29 03:40
This is not my drone but mine does exactly this when I land. I have attached this youtube clip to show you.

Thanks

Is the firmware up to date? Please try to upgrade it first, then try it again. If it is the same, I would recommend you send it in for diagnosis.
2017-8-31
Use props
WBmania
New
South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 01:54
WBmain, we are sorry to hear that. Where did you sent your email to? May we have the email account of yours and that you sent to? You can PM me. We will look into, thanks.

Thank you for your reply. I sent my email to "support.kr@dji.com" on 08/21/2017.
My email address is "hskim113@gmail.com".

The battery Serial Number is "093AE1703107P0"

Thank you.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WBmania Posted at 2017-9-1 18:51
Thank you for your reply. I sent my email to "support.kr@dji.com" on 08/21/2017.
My email address is "hskim113@gmail.com".

Sorry for the late reply, we sympathize with your situation, I have confirmed with designated department, your battery did out of warranty (6 months), no matter what happened before, we cannot cover it, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-9-3
Use props
WBmania
New
South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-3 19:17
Sorry for the late reply, we sympathize with your situation, I have confirmed with designated department, your battery did out of warranty (6 months), no matter what happened before, we cannot cover it, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I think that you missed the point.  I tried to contact the DJI Korea within the battery warranty period.
Initially, I tried to contact DJI korea via phone calls about one and half months ago. However, the service staff of DJI Korea never received my phone calls at that time.  After long time waiting, the phone connection is usually and suddenly disconnected.   

Many DJI users in Korea are complaining their phone reception.   
I also realized the issue recently. That's why I sent an email for the battery problem.

I thought that the battery warranty is one year.  
If I knew the battery warranty is 6 months, I would have spent much more time to contact DJI Korea.

I am very embarrassed by the situation.
2017-9-4
Use props
fansdca9a59d
New
Flight distance : 27444 ft
Ecuador

i had a problem with my mavic.
i was flying and suddenly it turned around and crashed
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansdca9a59d Posted at 2017-9-6 18:40
i had a problem with my mavic.
i was flying and suddenly it turned around and crashed

We are sorry to hear about the crash accident, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in the drone for data analysis and repair, if it is not pilot error, we will repair it without any cost in warranty.
Here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WBmania Posted at 2017-9-4 06:35
I think that you missed the point.  I tried to contact the DJI Korea within the battery warranty period.
Initially, I tried to contact DJI korea via phone calls about one and half months ago. However, the service staff of DJI Korea never received my phone calls at that time.  After long time waiting, the phone connection is usually and suddenly disconnected.   

We understand how you feel, but we cannot provide more assistance with this situation, the battery was out of warranty and we cannot repair/replace it without any cost.
You have our sincere apologize for the trouble caused.
2017-9-6
Use props
Dublinphantom
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-31 02:10
Is the firmware up to date? Please try to upgrade it first, then try it again. If it is the same, I would recommend you send it in for diagnosis.

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. Yes I updated the firmware and the vibration issue is gone.
I see that a lot of people have issues with new firmware but they update the incorrect way. RC first then aircraft. I did this with DJI assistant and since updating the PROPER way, my drone has been perfect since. No issues at all.
Thanks
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dublinphantom Posted at 2017-9-20 06:44
Hi, Sorry for the late reply. Yes I updated the firmware and the vibration issue is gone.
I see that a lot of people have issues with new firmware but they update the incorrect way. RC first then aircraft. I did this with DJI assistant and since updating the PROPER way, my drone has been perfect since. No issues at all.
Thanks

Thanks for your update, glad to hear the problem got sorted out, please keep us posted if there is any further question.
2017-9-20
Use props
Mitch72
Second Officer
Flight distance : 69213 ft
United Kingdom

Help I am using the samsung s8 plus... for some reason it won't complete controller calibration... am using the DJI Go 4 App... any help would be appreciated thanks Mitch
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mitch72 Posted at 2017-9-21 23:10
Help I am using the samsung s8 plus... for some reason it won't complete controller calibration... am using the DJI Go 4 App... any help would be appreciated thanks Mitch

Why does the calibration fail to be finished? Here is the tutorial video for your reference, please make sure you operate properly.
2017-9-22
Use props
Mitch72
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I was following this very video when trying to calibrate... using the s8 plus the calibration circles move to the first position and then stop for approx 2 minutes, then they move to the next position and stop again, soon after that you get a warning message saying that calibration timed out.
2017-9-22
Use props
Mitch72
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Tried calibrating the controller again today... still wont calibrate
2017-9-24
Use props
Gribster
New
Flight distance : 6512 ft

United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, and can see how to and a new thread, without it warning me I can't. So i am going to post my problem here and hopefully someone will be able to direct me to the correct position.

I have a Mavic pro drone, and i am trying to record in 4K and the results i am getting are a video in slow mo and not not that clear as is good in 1080p, I have tried all the video settings above the 1080p in different frame rates etc. and get the same results. I thought this might be the sd card problem and ordered myself this card "SANDISK - Extreme Plus Class 10 microSD Memory Card - 128 GB" but it still does not solve the issue, any suggestions would help. I have recorded directly to my phone with no issues (IPhone 6) the video quality is superb.  I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you  
2017-10-2
Use props
Willo88
New
Flight distance : 69265 ft
Australia

Hi, Sorry I dont know where to post this isssue with my Osmo Mobile.  When i attach the Osmo Mobile to my Bicycle accessory and ride along the motors on the gimble go floppy. The Osmo and Iphone 6 are both on still but this is not cool. I have tried this on my Daughters bike and my mountain bike with shocks and it does the same thing. The OSmo has not been dropped and is only a couple of months old. I did by the bicycle mount to use on a scooter in Bali at Christmas but clearly this is not going to work in its ci=urrent form. I have read and seen some footage from other Osmo Mobiles and they seem a lot more stable .. Hope you can help.  
2017-10-7
Use props
MuddyOne
New

United Kingdom

HI,   New to all this so be gentle.   Trying to get started and having a bit of a mare.

Unpacked my Mavic,  charged everything,  but simply put the remote won't turn on?.    I press the on-button and it just says "Bat 100 PCT"   I hold it down for 2 sec (well 10) i press it twice etc. noting.

I have tried upgrading the software using DJI Assist 2 - managed to upgrade the drone but the controller is not shaking hands with the pc.  

Any ideas?
2017-10-7
Use props
Ecraft
New
Flight distance : 41332 ft
New Zealand

Hi there, i am having a problem where my mavicpro only saves a hadfull of video on the sd card.
when i plug my sd card into my computer there are a number of videos missing which i had just recorded.
i managed to find those missing files when i plug my iphone in and download the cache stored in the dji application.
however the cached video sourced from the application is only 720p resolution.
how do i manage to have all hd video recorded by my mavic to appear on my sd card?
2017-10-12
Use props
Katavi
New
Austria

DJI-Jessie Posted at 2016-10-9 17:18
Mavic Pro
Official Resources

Hi there !

Cant fly my Mavic anymore, because the App wants me to enter the account details. However, after entering my E-Mail address it is impossible to enter the password, as that part of the App doesn't work. there is no way I can enter the password. Once I try to reset the password it wants me to enter my phone number - but only a mainland China one !!! - .Quite ridiculous that this App grounds my drone. Downloading the App anew doesn't help either.
2017-10-13
Use props
fansa154ef70
New
Italy

why with the wired video adapter Osmo Pro / RAW and samsung j5 dji application does not work?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Katavi Posted at 2017-10-13 10:34
Hi there !

Cant fly my Mavic anymore, because the App wants me to enter the account details. However, after entering my E-Mail address it is impossible to enter the password, as that part of the App doesn't work. there is no way I can enter the password. Once I try to reset the password it wants me to enter my phone number - but only a mainland China one !!! - .Quite ridiculous that this App grounds my drone. Downloading the App anew doesn't help either.

We are so sorry for the late response.
Do you still have the problem?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa154ef70 Posted at 2017-10-28 10:44
why with the wired video adapter Osmo Pro / RAW and samsung j5 dji application does not work?

DJI GO for Android version v3.1.5, Android system v4.4.0 or later and Osmo Pro/RAW firmware v1.4.0.70 are required.
Will the APP work when you connect via wifi?
2017-10-28
Use props
RobinLim
lvl.3
Flight distance : 300466 ft
Singapore

Firmware v01.04.0100 on mavic pro - Anyone has try this firmware?  Can it be roll back.
tq
2017-12-24
Use props
Raúl Faranna , Azul , Argentina
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164754 ft
Argentina

Hola , Cuando estará disponible la actualización de del sistema en español.
Gracias
Raul
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Raúl Faranna , Azul , Argentina Posted at 2018-1-29 09:29
Hola , Cuando estará disponible la actualización de del sistema en español.
Gracias
Raul

Raul, thanks for your suggestion, I have forwarded to our engineers for future consideration, appreciate your patience for the future release.
2018-1-29
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.3
Hong Kong

we will offer Spanish in the future
2018-2-1
Use props
Amateur Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

AidanKless Posted at 2018-2-1 05:00
we will offer Spanish in the future

It is  
2018-2-18
Use props
lvl.3
Argentina

Is there any firmware update ??
2018-3-11
Use props
lvl.3
Argentina

Is there any firmware update ?? Phatom 4 ADV ???
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules