Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tutorial and Support Compilation
441563 300 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevin123
New

United States

TOROMBO Posted at 2016-1-11 19:28
Here is a video from North Miami !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_pnRps1nk0&spfreload=10

Great video, THanks you
2018-4-16
Use props
mrsdowne
New

Australia

I have an OSMO Mobile 2, and I cant find any reference here with regards to trouble shooting the battery / charging.
The cord which came with my OSMO doesn't charge it, it  makes the lights on the unit flash and has drained the battery instead of charging it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or how to resolve it?
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mrsdowne Posted at 2018-5-20 17:27
I have an OSMO Mobile 2, and I cant find any reference here with regards to trouble shooting the battery / charging.
The cord which came with my OSMO doesn't charge it, it  makes the lights on the unit flash and has drained the battery instead of charging it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or how to resolve it?

Sorry for the troubles, there are two tips during charging:
1. The Osmo Mobile 2's battery needs to be charged with the power cable.
2. The power voltage shall be 5V while the current shall be less than 2A.

Could you please try another charger or you can try the USB port in your computer, if the issue persists, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation.
2018-5-20
Use props
dronto
Captain
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-20 19:36
Sorry for the troubles, there are two tips during charging:
1. The Osmo Mobile 2's battery needs to be charged with the power cable.
2. The power voltage shall be 5V while the current shall be less than 2A.

thanks Mindy for your kind info
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dronto Posted at 2018-7-18 05:46
thanks Mindy for your kind info

Not at all, please let us know if there is any other problem.
2018-7-23
Use props
dronto
Captain
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-23 04:13
Not at all, please let us know if there is any other problem.

thanks Mindy
2018-7-23
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

Where are the Mavick Air tutorials ?
2018-8-5
Use props
AppIssue
New

United States

Hello, what are the IP addresses the DJI Assistant 2 app needs access to? We're trying to use this app on a machine behind a web proxy and it won't connect and it appears that the application tries to connect to multiple IP addresses.

Thank you
2018-8-21
Use props
djiuser_7EPnk5Ovp0uE
New

United States

BUY DOCUMENTS AND PROP MONEY -( legitsuppliersproduction@gmail.com)
2018-9-5
Use props
fans079609da
lvl.1
Flight distance : 460853 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

my mavic 2 pro videos are jumpy and not contimous
2018-9-9
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

Hi,

Bought OSMO + today.. Going through setup it wants to do a firmware update... First few times it failed, now it has sat on 1% for over 10 mins.. It is still connected on the wifi… Oh don't get me started on using WIFI, why not use Bluetooth... I have connect and disconnect networks, very poor...

My experience to date with anything DJI is appalling... But like in the camera days once you commit and start spending it's too costly to bale out...

Oh before I even finished typing it comes up with fail to update at 1%

Not happy !                                                                                                                                                                                                        to                                                                                                                                                                                          
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-9-10 05:41
Hi,

Bought OSMO + today.. Going through setup it wants to do a firmware update... First few times it failed, now it has sat on 1% for over 10 mins.. It is still connected on the wifi… Oh don't get me started on using WIFI, why not use Bluetooth... I have connect and disconnect networks, very poor...

Hi Atlas, sorry for the troubles on updating the firmware, please refer to the tutorial video below to flash the firmware and keep us update if it works, thank you.
2018-9-11
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

There are 9 updates for firmware dating from 2015-12-25 to 2017-08-31.

Do I just use the latest one or do I have to add them in order ?

Thanks.
2018-9-11
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

Hi Again,

I forgot to mention I returned it to the DJI store this morning and left it with them. They phoned this afternoon saying they could not get it working. So I glad it just was not me, but concerned I had got a dud.

I met with the Manager and explained I needed it for a job tomorrow... After quite a heated exchange (things are different here in Thailand for foreigners) they relented and gave me a new one. Got home charged the battery and proceeded to register it, came up with the firmware update and it processed it in about 5 mins. Restart and all is good.

I strongly suspect the wireless was faulty as it would continuously loose connection and try to connect again... Anyway, thank goodness it is working, now to learn it before I need to use it !
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-9-11 06:28
Hi Again,

I forgot to mention I returned it to the DJI store this morning and left it with them. They phoned this afternoon saying they could not get it working. So I glad it just was not me, but concerned I had got a dud.

Hi Atlas_Aus, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the unit works well now. If the local store cannot handle it, they'll report in the dealer system, no worries. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-9-12
Use props
Atlas_Aus
First Officer

Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-12 00:45
Hi Atlas_Aus, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the unit works well now. If the local store cannot handle it, they'll report in the dealer system, no worries. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!

Thanks

Another steep learning curve to add to my list hahahaha
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you for your understanding. Wish you have a nice weekend.
2018-9-14
Use props
Michi1911
lvl.1
Germany

I am think intensively about buying a Mavic 2 Pro. I read that there were some problems with the DJI GO 4 and Samsung Galaxy S5!?
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Michi1911 Posted at 2018-9-15 00:29
I am think intensively about buying a Mavic 2 Pro. I read that there were some problems with the DJI GO 4 and Samsung Galaxy S5!?

Hello Michi1911, you may check the recommended mobile devices from here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

For the mobile device not on the recommended list, you may check test on site before making the decision.
APP.png
2018-9-15
Use props
djiuser_4FkBVLIPMNPp
New

Sweden

does the tello drone have support for every bluethoot controller?
2018-10-7
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_4FkBVLIPMNPp Posted at 2018-10-7 07:36
does the tello drone have support for every bluethoot controller?

Not yet. Gamesir T1D & Gamevice [ IOS only] are officially recommended. Sincerely sorry that we can ensure you that other controllers would work.
2018-10-7
Use props
priyankaok
New

India

Thanks for great info
2018-12-7
Use props
carl107
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191483 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-24 22:02
How to update Mavic firmware :

On my android app the notice to update to 01.00.0000 ?? thats Mavic 2 pro firmware??  on apple app no update messages ?? my firmware is v00.01.0300 on the M2E
Is there an update to the firmware for the M2E ?? I just got it last friday and have not flown it yet. any help would be appreciated.
2018-12-27
Use props
carl107
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191483 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2016-12-12 11:21
Apps
  • DJI GO vs. DJI GO 4

• On my android app the notice to update to 01.00.0000 ?? thats Mavic 2 pro firmware??  on apple app no update messages ?? my firmware is v00.01.0300 on the M2E
    Is there an update to the firmware for the M2E ?? I just got it last friday and have not flown it yet. any help would be appreciated.
    2018-12-27
    Use props
    DJI Mindy
    Administrator
    • >>>

carl107 Posted at 12-27 18:26
    On my android app the notice to update to 01.00.0000 ?? thats Mavic 2 pro firmware??  on apple app no update messages ?? my firmware is v00.01.0300 on the M2E

Hi carl, the latest firmware of Mavic 2 Enterprise is 0000, please use its designated RC, thank you.
    2018-12-28
    Use props
    HH1
    Captain
    Flight distance : 73114 ft
    United States

Have a little problem, and I am flying a Mavic Pro Platinum running the 1.4.5 firmware and the latest GO 4 program.  I am trying to get past a NFZ, which is for the San Gabriel Valley Airport in El Monte, California.  There is a long established Model Airplane flying club located on the southwest side of the airport take off/landing that is a few miles away from the airport.  How can I get my equipment to allow me to take off, and either take out the restriction or at most show just a warning?
    2019-1-23
    Use props
    DJI Susan
    Administrator

HH1 Posted at 1-23 13:26
    Have a little problem, and I am flying a Mavic Pro Platinum running the 1.4.5 firmware and the latest GO 4 program.  I am trying to get past a NFZ, which is for the San Gabriel Valley Airport in El Monte, California.  There is a long established Model Airplane flying club located on the southwest side of the airport take off/landing that is a few miles away from the airport.  How can I get my equipment to allow me to take off, and either take out the restriction or at most show just a warning?

Hi HH1, if you have got the authorization of the local office, please kindly contact flysafe@dji.com, the designated team will take care and help you out.
    2019-1-26
    Use props
    HH1
    Captain
    Flight distance : 73114 ft
    United States

Thank you Susan, but now Maggie Xu is the one I am exchanging messages with, thanks for the thought
    2019-1-26
    Use props
    Bastien réal
    New
    Flight distance : 521552 ft
    France

DJI-Patrick Publié à 2015-11-10 04:01
    Ronin
    Produits: Ronin, Ronin M, Ronin-MX

Bonjour, J'ai le Ronin mais je n'arrive pas à trouver la bonne application avec mon téléphone android. Elle ne semble pas exister sur le Google Playstore et sur Android non plus ....
    2019-2-21
    Use props
    DJI Susan
    Administrator

Bastien réal Posted at 2-21 02:45
    Bonjour, J'ai le Ronin mais je n'arrive pas à trouver la bonne application avec mon téléphone android. Elle ne semble pas exister sur le Google Playstore et sur Android non plus ....

Hello Bastien réal, just to verify, do you refer to Ronin S? If yes, you can download through phone by visit https://www.dji.com/cn/mobile/ronin-s/info#downloads, tap "download for Android" button and see whether it works.
    2019-2-22
    Use props
    Ryan Lawrence
    lvl.1

Canada

Hello, today had my first crash with the mavic air.. It tried to return to home while it was under branches of a tree and bounced around for about 20 sec then fell to the ground.. Upon first look only looked like propellers were broken but after looking more closely I noticed on the rear leg one side was missing the foot post nub (part that touches the ground). Is this part replaceable or would it need to be sent back to be repaired.. Please advise
    2019-3-2
    Use props
    DJI Susan
    Administrator

Ryan Lawrence Posted at 3-2 13:47
    Hello, today had my first crash with the mavic air.. It tried to return to home while it was under branches of a tree and bounced around for about 20 sec then fell to the ground.. Upon first look only looked like propellers were broken but after looking more closely I noticed on the rear leg one side was missing the foot post nub (part that touches the ground). Is this part replaceable or would it need to be sent back to be repaired.. Please advise

Hi Ryan, we're sorry to read the accident. It is recommended to start a case and send the unit in for fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'd like to help.
    2019-3-2
    Use props
    R_Adams
    lvl.1
    Flight distance : 9144 ft
    Canada

What to do after RC signal is lost video is unavailable? https://forum.dji.com/thread-29721-1-1.html

Seems to me that in this era of safety and government regulation, DJI would keep all their ducks in order.

Where can I find a complete list of safety instructions?
    2019-4-7
    Use props
    DJI Susan
    Administrator

R_Adams Posted at 4-7 09:41
    What to do after RC signal is lost video is unavailable? https://forum.dji.com/thread-29721-1-1.html

Seems to me that in this era of safety and government regulation, DJI would keep all their ducks in order.

Hi there, for the RC signal lost,  you may refer to
    Also, the regulations are different for various regions and countries, you may refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=footer
    2019-4-7
    Use props
    2bblues.gp
    New
    Flight distance : 361 ft
    United States

My comp windows 10 won’t read or download the video files on the sad card
    2019-5-13
    Use props
    DJI Susan
    Administrator

2bblues.gp Posted at 5-13 10:30
    My comp windows 10 won’t read or download the video files on the sad card

Hi there, may I know what's the resolution of the video? Is there any error message when you read or download the video?
    2019-5-15
    Use props
    JCA714
    New
    United States

My osmo action cam menus are all in Chinese
    2019-5-23
    Use props
    JCA714
    New
    United States

My brand new osmo action cam menus are all in Chinese!
    2019-5-23
    Use props
    Johann Strauss
    New

Venezuela

Help my ronin S DO NOT TURN ON. everything works the battery the cardan makes the sound but does not operate the engines .. recently I tried to turn it on and it worked normally I turned it off and tried to turn it on and again I DID NOT TURN ON HELP
    2019-8-11
    Use props
    Axel Apbt
    lvl.1
    Flight distance : 19068 ft

Hola
    Amigos,  quiero consultarles porque  el Mavic Enterprise no me elevea a mas de 30 metros de altura si  la configuración esta para 500, si alguien sabe  me orientara
    2019-9-13
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules