Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Am I doing this right? Copying videos from Osmo Mobile to PC.
2906 8 2016-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

United States

I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Here's how I'm copying videos from the Osmo Mobile to PC. Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

1) Go into "Editor".
2) Tap on the first video under "Ogirinal Footage".
3) After it starts playing, tap the scissors button.
4) After the little box appears on the timeline, drag the right side of it all the way to the end of the video.
5) Tap the check button.
6) Tap "Save".
7) Repeat steps 2-6 for every video I've made.
8) Under "Today", tap the little circle in the upper left corner of each new video I've made until they are all selected.
9) Press the down arrow in the bottom left of the screen.

I shouldn't have to play each video to download them all. Am I doing something wrong?
2016-11-25
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

United States

Am I actually supposed to play each video one at a time? Is there no way to just select the original videos and copy them?
2016-11-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you're using iPhone, try this

Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer,
Launch iTunes
Select your iPhone under “Devices” on the left. If it’s not there, unplug/replug your iPhone/iPad.
Select Apps from the top menu
Scroll down; under File Sharing, Find DJI Go and select it
Find the two folders "HD300 Storage"  and "Video Cache"

The first stores your photos, the second stores the videos,

Select the folder and click "Save to" , and transfer these two folders  into your computer.
2016-11-25
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

United States

Thank you, but I'd like to do it without iTunes. I don't use iTunes.

Is there a way to use the DJI Go app to copy the files without selecting them one at a time?
2016-11-25
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

United States

So I take it that there's no way to get to the videos with the DJI app other than playing them one at a time. Is that correct?
2016-11-25
Use props
Ronobob

Canada

Open Dji go app....connect your osmo mobile and enter the camera mode. There is a play button on the bottom right corner. Click that and select all the clips you want to save to your photos app. Once you save them they will all show up in your regular photos app. Then you can just connect your iPhone to computer and open the folder to export them to your PC.
2016-11-26
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

United States

Ronobob Posted at 2016-11-26 13:21
Open Dji go app....connect your osmo mobile and enter the camera mode. There is a play button on the ...

Yes! Thank you, Ronobob! That is much, much easier.

It's still weird that I have to be connected to the Osmo Mobile to select multiple videos and save them easily. It would be nice if that option were available when we aren't connected. Maybe DJI can add that to the app at some point.

Thanks again, Ronobob.
2016-11-26
Use props
Ronobob

Canada

You don't really have to turn on your osmo mobile. Just turn on Bluetooth. Go in dji go app and click connect to osmo mobile. It will say searching for osmo device.  You then click camera and then you are in to save the videos by clicking the play button
2016-11-26
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.4

United States

Wow, that's weird.
2016-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules