Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI moderator Cancellation help request
1037 9 2016-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

United States

I really could use a little help from a DJI representative.  I placed my original Mavic order on 10/04/2016 and I am trying to cancel my order but DJI has not responded to my email attempts over the last two weeks.  Can any DJI moderator forward my order number to get this processed.  So far I have not filed a dispute with PayPal but I'm guessing that has to be the next correct action????

My order info is:

Payment for Your DJI Order is Confirmed

Dear JudgeRoyBean,

Order Summary

Order No.: 001202197516

Order Amount: USD $1,299.00

Payment Method: PayPal Express Checkout

Order Time: 2016-10-04 02:15:41 (UTC)

ITEM        ITEM PRICE        QUANTITY        PRICE
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo  Mavic Pro Fly More Combo        USD $1,299.00        1        USD $1,299.00
Subtotal:        USD $1,299.00
Shipping Cost:        + USD $0.00
TOTAL:        USD $1,299.00
Thank you,

2016-11-26
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

Have you tried out the new "Refund Order" button on the Orders page? It just came up a couple days ago, not sure if it will help though.
2016-11-26
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

United States

DJI is not responding to my inquiries.  I just filed a dispute with PayPal so hopefully that may get some traction.  As I asked, if a mod could assist in getting this order cancelled a refunded I would sincerely appreciate it......

2016-11-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JudgeRoyBean Posted at 2016-11-26 18:18
DJI is not responding to my inquiries.  I just filed a dispute with PayPal so hopefully that may get ...

You can just go direct to your order there is a refund button there and that will sort it out, they have started shipping 3rd oct yesterday and today, so you might not have long to wait..
2016-11-26
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

United States

I logged into my DJI account and there was not a refund or cancellation button anywhere to be found.  I have emailed their support link twice and received no response at all.  As I said previously, I have now filed a dispute with PayPal.  I truly regret ever ordering one of their products.  I'm thinking if they continue to ignore my refund request and PayPal dispute, my next avenue would be to file a formal complaint with the FTC.....

Just really unfortunate they treat their customers in this manner.  I just want out at this point.... never again.

JRB
2016-11-26
Use props
Paranoid Jack
lvl.1

United States

Maybe your order has actually shipped but is not showing as such on your orders page. I read in another thread a poster claiming that his drone arrived at his house yet there was no indication that it had even shipped on the DJI account page. Seems DJI was not prepared in more ways than one for the huge amount of orders.
2016-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. To clarify, you sent an e-mail to pre-sales support with the same e-mail address you used to order, right? may I know your ticket number firstly?
We'll also help you transfer the details to our pre-sales team to help you check the status.
Thanks for your supporting!
2016-11-26
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

United States

Thanks Natalia,

Ticket # 314557
2016-11-27
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

United States

Here is a bump for this thread.  

Moderators, please assist me in cancelling and refunding my order, DJI sales refuses to acknowledge my dispute.  I have provided the original order and Paypal receipt and have also posted my email ticket number and have received no response.  

Is anyone else being ignored in their cancellation request?  Is there a lawsuit I can sign onto?  I just want my funds back!!!!
2016-11-28
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

United States

Going on 6 days now and DJI still has not issued a refund for an order originally placed on the 3rd of October.  This despite numerous emails with original invoices forwarded to their sales department and a dispute filed with PayPal.

To any person considering ordering a product through DJI, I would advise against it, you are asking to get ripped off.....  it is not an honest or ethical company.
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules