No Gimbal detected.
469 5 2016-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chowie716
New

United States

I accidentally updated my firmware on my controller first and now I can't do anything..... at all.  I flew it once and it worked fine and then I started doing some calibrations and imu configurations and now I can't connect to controller and says no gimbal detected. I've been trying everything for 3 days in a row with no luck. I'm about to take it back and get a bebop 2......
2016-11-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Can you please verify what Phantom version you have? Have you tried relinking the RC to the aircraft or downgrading the RC firmware?
2016-11-26
Use props
Chowie716
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-27 10:08
Can you please verify what Phantom version you have? Have you tried relinking the RC to the aircraft ...

I have the phantom 3 standard.  I have tried re-linking it many times. I have not tried downgrading the firmware. I really just wish I could reset it and start over, I'm getting really frustrated with this.....
2016-11-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Chowie716 Posted at 2016-11-27 11:08
I have the phantom 3 standard.  I have tried re-linking it many times. I have not tried downgradin ...

Have you tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling the Go app? Have you also reformatted the SD card?
2016-11-26
Use props
Chowie716
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-26 23:12
Have you tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling the Go app? Have you also reformatted the  ...

Yes I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I haven't tried reformatting the sd card.
2016-11-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Chowie716 Posted at 2016-11-28 00:06
Yes I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I haven't tried reformatting the sd card.

Try that and see if it helps. If the issue persists and you just got the unit, you may be within range of an exchange with your dealer. Otherwise, we can have this addressed via a RMA through the North America Repair Center. Just for your information, the P3 Standard's firmware update process starts with updating the RC first and then begins updating the aircraft on its own. If the update process gets interrupted at any point, then it could cause issues. Do you recall if you received an update 'failed' message or did it just stop all together?
2016-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules