Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4/P4P Backpacks
641 2 2016-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sshorty
lvl.2

Australia

Looking at purchasing a backpack for the new P4P I have pre ordered.I am after something that will fit the P4P, a few batteries, RC, props, charger.
I am also looking for something that will fit my 15" MacBook Pro along with iPad mini, and iPad Pro. Would also be good if I can get my Canon DSLR in there also - all round electronics bag something that will be OK to take on carry on for flights.
Ideally, I would like something that isn't massive, more descrete, looking like a normal backpack (if possible.)

Polar Pro DroneTrekker: https://www.polarprofilters.com/products/dronetrekker seems to be out in front for what I am looking for so far.
I have also looked at a couple of the Lowepro backpacks, however they seem too large, or the smaller bags don't fit everything that I am looking for.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
I am located in Australia, so whilst the Polar Pro backpack is $99 USD, it is over $200 AUD, once $ is converted and postage is added. If anyone knows where I can pick it up a little cheaper, I would also appreciate that (possibly a Black Friday deal?)

Cheers!
2016-11-26
Use props
Drone Monkey
lvl.2
United States

Sorry I don't have a bag, I just carry my drone like a caveman.  Thats a nice looking bag for only $99, also 10% off for signing up for there email...  Youtube has a few reviews on that bag.
2016-11-26
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

if you like the box the p4p comes in, dji have a waterproof cover in their store you can use. just put the box in the cover and sling it over your back. its cheap.
2016-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules