Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S900/ A2/ Lightbridge/ H3-3D
1931 3 2015-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ofcdduke.att
lvl.1

United States

Hell,

I have the S900 with the A2, Lightbridge, and H3-3D gimbal.  Its controlled with the Spektrum DX9.  I first had the A2 linked to the DX9 via satellites but I was getting signal loss and failsafe at 1500 feet out.  I was advised to use the Lightbridge for video and RC since the Lightbridge was probably interfering with the 2.4Ghz RC control of the satelites.  This is where I run into problems.

I hooled up the lightbridge to the A2 and I am able to map the main RC channels and the failsafe, GPS modes, and homelock modes.  I was finall able to map the tilt function after combining the GPS, atti, failsafe modes to one switch.  

I can see the rc and gimbal control in the LB assistant and the gimbal responded to the control.  However when I power cycle, I lose all control.  I plug in the A2 and start the A2 assistant and I can not see any of the contol inputs.  How do I se the RC control in the A2 assistant and then make adjustments for the IOC and flight modes?
2015-2-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you post how you have your channels set up?  1-4 and 7 are preset by DJI for the sticks and flight mode.  You should have 5,6 and 8 available.  
2015-2-9
Use props
ofcdduke.att
lvl.1

United States

I finally got the gimbal working.  I had too many channels mapped by default.  But now I can't make the settings stick after a power cycle.  And once I get it set up, I can't see the rc controls responding in the A2 assistant.  If I cant see the controls in the A2, how can I make adjustments in switch travel so that my flight modes, IOC and failsafe work?
2015-2-10
Use props
Panamedia
lvl.1
Spain

Hello,

Could you explain how did you do the wiring for the LB2 + H33D? I have the same configuration now and I'd be really helpfull.

Thanks in advance.

2016-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules