12Next >
13164 56 2016-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kenykl
New

Hong Kong

Hi all,

Anybody know when can we make use of educational discount for mavic pro?  I have a code on hand and it said it does not applicable to this product

Ken
2016-11-27
Use props
ueuezaza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 457976 ft
Italy

Same here!

I think february.
2016-11-27
Use props
MadMonkey
lvl.2

United States

How does one get an educational discount?
2016-11-27
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

MadMonkey Posted at 2016-11-27 07:40
How does one get an educational discount?

Go back to school?
2016-11-27
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Educational discount dont work on new releases it could be a few months before it will work with the Mavic.
2016-11-28
Use props
lauzca
New
Flight distance : 778 ft
United States

Any word from yet DJI about when to expect Mavic Pro with educational discount?
2016-12-31
Use props
colinwebb
lvl.1

United States

I was told at least February beforeally it could be applied to a new order of a Mavic.
2016-12-31
Use props
fans94dc50b0
lvl.1

France

No more information about the availability of the Mavic with the EDU discount ?
2017-1-1
Use props
Alexander.staub
New

Germany

DJI still dont answers on my emails according to the educational discount on the mavic pro. Also they say at the official website, that at least 2 months after the relase of a product the edu discount can be used... sep 2015 ?? this and the enormous shipping time is a very bad PR for dji. Really disapointed.
2017-1-15
Use props
Qaazar
lvl.1
Poland

Any new information on Educational Discount for Mavic Pro ?
2017-1-26
Use props
Corty_d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Qaazar Posted at 2017-1-26 06:28
Any new information on Educational Discount for Mavic Pro ?

I spoke to that chat guys yesterday about this and they stated it's only available on the P4 and earlier models. They couldn't give any update on when it will likely be available for the Mavic.

I was just ready to hit order with my 10% discount and it came up with the message that Mavic and P4 pro are not covered.
2017-1-26
Use props
Qaazar
lvl.1
Poland

Corty_d Posted at 2017-1-26 07:12
I spoke to that chat guys yesterday about this and they stated it's only available on the P4 and earlier models. They couldn't give any update on when it will likely be available for the Mavic.

I was just ready to hit order with my 10% discount and it came up with the message that Mavic and P4 pro are not covered.

Did they say if there will be any sort of announcement when it will start working? Or just have to click and hope it goes through ?
2017-1-27
Use props
royalflashiii
New

Germany

Even the Osmo mobile is already discounted. And it released at the time the mavic did.
2017-1-28
Use props
Qaazar
lvl.1
Poland

royalflashiii Posted at 2017-1-28 05:15
Even the Osmo mobile is already discounted. And it released at the time the mavic did.

I guess Osmo is not as popular as Mavic. And that popularity is what's holding off Mavics discount
2017-1-29
Use props
Corty_d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Qaazar Posted at 2017-1-27 04:27
Did they say if there will be any sort of announcement when it will start working? Or just have to click and hope it goes through ?

No I guess you'd just have to keep trying. Although I just found on another thread that there is a 10% discount through unidays for apple. I could place a Mavic order now for £898.80 through Apple as their normal price is £999. The only thing stopping me is the 8-10 weeks shipping estimate - although a guy on here ordered on 23rd Jan and received it yesterday through Apple...

Im still hoping Maplin is going to pull through on my order from 4th Jan. I should be hearing something shortly.
2017-1-31
Use props
GORDONGORDONGOR
lvl.1
Canada

I am wondering too I don't want my education discount to expire before I can buy the mavic,.. Any update?
2017-2-6
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

I apply the educational discount and it said not eligible for MAVIC
2017-2-6
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

The educational discount is not available for the new products. You'll have to either use it with another drone, wait a few months or pay full price for the mavic.
2017-2-7
Use props
sup3rm4rio
lvl.1

Austria

Hi guys, I received yesterday finally an answer to the educational discount issue by DJI. They said/wrote: "Education discounts toward the Mavic Pro have been delayed due to overwhelming demand, please allow until March before using your coupon codes." So I am looking forward to march (hopefully it will be finally march)...
2017-2-7
Use props
Qaazar
lvl.1
Poland

sup3rm4rio Posted at 2017-2-7 01:10
Hi guys, I received yesterday finally an answer to the educational discount issue by DJI. They said/wrote: "Education discounts toward the Mavic Pro have been delayed due to overwhelming demand, please allow until March before using your coupon codes." So I am looking forward to march (hopefully it will be finally march)...

Thanks for letting us know. Two days ago I was told on chat that they dont know anything. I hope that it will be March without any more delays.
2017-2-7
Use props
DroneSupplies
lvl.1

Australia

Hoping this changes soon, its time I upgrade my P3!
2017-2-11
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

it is on march
2017-2-11
Use props
DWade9
lvl.2
Germany

where did you get this information?
2017-2-14
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Hong Kong

DWade9 Posted at 2017-2-14 17:20
where did you get this information?

i wrote an email to dji at late Jan
2017-2-14
Use props
DWade9
lvl.2
Germany

Ricky Wu Posted at 2017-2-14 18:30
i wrote an email to dji at late Jan

Cool thanks!

Is there any specific date? And is it for sure in March?
2017-2-14
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Hong Kong

DWade9 Posted at 2017-2-14 19:21
Cool thanks!

Is there any specific date? And is it for sure in March?

You are welcome! Here's your information:

"Thanks for reaching out to DJI Education!

We receive a few common questions, please check if your issue is being addressed below:

Education discounts toward the Mavic Pro have been delayed due to overwhelming demand, please allow until March before using your coupon codes. "
2017-2-14
Use props
DWade9
lvl.2
Germany

Ricky Wu Posted at 2017-2-14 20:53
You are welcome! Here's your information:

"Thanks for reaching out to DJI Education!

sounds good!
2017-2-15
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I don't even know how to apply a discount. I created a new account using my uni email address but I don't see an option for using a discount voucher, nor do I have an email saying "use this code".
I only checked with the mavic though so it might show for say the p3....will check once I log out of this account
2017-2-15
Use props
Qaazar
lvl.1
Poland

lachyb Posted at 2017-2-15 08:51
I don't even know how to apply a discount. I created a new account using my uni email address but I don't see an option for using a discount voucher, nor do I have an email saying "use this code".
I only checked with the mavic though so it might show for say the p3....will check once I log out of this account

Besides creating account with uni email, did you actually filled application for discount?

If so and it was approved you will find it in DJI store -> Account -> My Gift Cards and Coupons
2017-2-15
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Qaazar Posted at 2017-2-15 23:51
Besides creating account with uni email, did you actually filled application for discount?

If so and it was approved you will find it in DJI store -> Account -> My Gift Cards and Coupons

Thanks for that. Yes I filled out the application before setting up the account so just wasn't sure. Will check the my gift cards and coupons section.
Thanks again!
2017-2-16
Use props
sup3rm4rio
lvl.1

Austria

Hi guys, today I received a mail to my edu mail account, where they announced the discount to Phantom 4 pro and inspire 2 series. Unfortunatelly they also announced that the mavic will be available in may :-( so they postponed the date a third time. Am I the only one with this mail?

See detailed mail text:
"Dear Creator,

We’re delighted to announce our DJI Educational Discount now extends to our latest Phantom 4 Pro (P4P+ excluded) and Inspire 2 series.
Your coupon code is now valid to redeem and we strongly recommend you use it as soon as possible here.

Watch this space as our latest Mavic Pro will also be available in early May!"
2017-2-24
Use props
Qaazar
lvl.1
Poland

Just lovely, My code will expire 5th of may. So I hope that early may means 1st of May.

Also after checking I also got the mail, but it somehow ended up in spam.
2017-2-26
Use props
sup3rm4rio
lvl.1

Austria

Mine will expire end of april (thanks DJI). But: do you think they will allow to redeem the coupon on the fly-more combo as well or only on the "naked" mavic?
2017-2-26
Use props
Qaazar
lvl.1
Poland

sup3rm4rio Posted at 2017-2-26 05:09
Mine will expire end of april  (thanks DJI). But: do you think they will allow to redeem the coupon on the fly-more combo as well or only on the "naked" mavic?

Since it works on Inspire Premium Combo I don't see why not.
But personally I'm not intrested in it, will get "naked" Mavic and some extra batteries.
2017-2-26
Use props
GORDONGORDONGOR
lvl.1
Canada

The wait is too long... I think I might just purchase without the 10% off. May weather will be too warm and everyone will be flying their drones already. I will be missing out!
2017-2-26
Use props
sup3rm4rio
lvl.1

Austria

Ah okay, that's true @Qaazar. At least extra batteries and the charning hub would be advantageous and some bag/case for the mavic

I am also considering to purchase it without the discount @GORDONGORDONGOR (on the one hand because of the already long waiting time and also because of the reason that my coupon will expire end of april anyway   )
2017-2-27
Use props
Qaazar
lvl.1
Poland

GORDONGORDONGOR Posted at 2017-2-26 10:30
The wait is too long... I think I might just purchase without the 10% off. May weather will be too warm and everyone will be flying their drones already. I will be missing out!

Agreed, I just caved in and ordered without discount, all it took was 2 workfree days with sun and no wind
2017-3-30
Use props
GORDONGORDONGOR
lvl.1
Canada

Qaazar Posted at 2017-3-30 05:26
Agreed, I just caved in and ordered without discount, all it took was 2 workfree days with sun and no wind

Tell me about it. If it was 15 - 20% I would wait for sure. I am about to cave in too... DAMN.
2017-3-30
Use props
GORDONGORDONGOR
lvl.1
Canada

Bump! Anything?
2017-5-1
Use props
MavicPilot
New

United Kingdom

Nope, still nothing yet...