936 6 2015-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

don't order from DJI store, they do not have proper inventory accounting and are  completley unreliable. People who ordered TB48 in Nov. still don't have them. They started as having them listed as sold out. Then later list them as 3-5 days after payment processing. Well, I ordered JAN. 27th (listed as 3-5 days). And I'm still waiting. Same thing happened with my order for TB47s. Only when I threatened to cancel my order did they ship out that day..... They need to hire/fire some people in charge of the store unless they are doing this willingly to pad bank accounts. Or just take the company public, so you don't have to run it this way. We already have to deal with issues such as IOS getting pulled ( the light bridge still doesn't have an app a year later, so I take that "two weeks" with a grain of salt) and being Beta testers so that DJI could remain a front runner in this sector. What happened to the waypoints that were advertised when I made this purchase? I wish I had stuck with my P2 w/ Lightbridge /gopro 4 for another 6-12 months so I wouldn't have had to deal with these issues. All in all, I've been lucky with my Inspire so far. It's issues change with each firmware version. I love how it flies, it's design, etc... but GET IT RIGHT BEFORE YOU SELL A CONSUMER PRODUCT!!
Happy but unhappy customer

2015-2-9
Use props
bbkillen.gmail
lvl.2

United States

I ordered my Inspire from CopterShop, batteries, etc.  Can't say enough good things about them.  
2015-2-9
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just to be clear I'm talking about DJI's store not coptershop. but you did make me feel better about my purchase with them 30 mins ago
2015-2-9
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

and 38 mins later they shipped! Thank you coptershop!!! SO refreshing!  DJI I know you pay attention to these forums, my advice, Hire someone from coptershop to run your online store.
2015-2-9
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I got a couple of them coming Friday with 3 Chargers

Mike
2015-2-9
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just ordered 2 TB48's from Copter Shop and very impressed with them. They actually sent me an email explaining TSA battery policy, and shipped same day.  I think my next bird will be ordered from them.
2015-2-9
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

metalios Posted at 2015-2-10 09:19
I just ordered 2 TB48's from Copter Shop and very impressed with them. They actually sent me an emai ...

Same here
2015-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules