Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware v1.4.0.60 for Osmo Mobile is Available Now!
8525 45 2016-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blackpepper
lvl.1

Christian 974 Posted at 2016-12-1 15:55
I just bought the osmo mobile, I charged completely at the start.
I made the update to 1.3.0.50.
But when I charge again the led to the right stays red even after more than 4 hours.

The problem is same as mine. I had asked DJI support but they have no solution from this moment and their advise did not work at all.
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DT1266 Posted at 2016-12-7 14:04
Hi Thor
Any news yet on sorting the problem out for Samsung S6 Edge+ tracking feature. I did downgrade and it worked but app automatically updates and loses it again. Any ideas on how I can prevent update happening to keep tracking?
Thanks

Sorry, I don't like a date for this.

Go to your phone's Google Play and turn off the option about auto updating
2016-12-7
Use props
fanscf587ff8
lvl.1

Australia

Any news on how to rollback firmware version on DJI Assistant 2? the only options it presents is the latest firmware both on pc and mac.
2016-12-12
Use props
DT1266
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Thor
After a long wait the new release made tracking work. Now all of a sudden I cannot connect my osmo mobile via Bluetooth. Tried rebooting and start all over again but no joy. Just wont connect or even be seen by my mobiles Bluetooth. I looked on the forums and some said to check wifi connectivity on osmo mobile general settings. Nothing in the boxes so I don't know what to do. Can you help? Gimbal works fine but wont connect to DJI Go App. I have tried holding down the trigger and shutter button and powered on but light does not go to green blink after a long time.

Regards
Darren

Late post
Found problem to the no connection. Cleared Bluetooth Cache and data on the phone and it connects now.

Thanks.
2016-12-17
Use props
Asap.hero.msxii
New

United States

I just installed the firmware but the LED power indicator is still a solid red and the battery is fully charged what is the problem and what should I do?
2017-2-17
Use props
Xire
New

France

Is anyone trying out the new firmware? No problem ?
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules