Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Combo Amazon UK - Drone Stolen!!
2797 13 2016-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pawzee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mine was delivered today, ordered on the 4th of October. After waiting nearly 2 months for delivery I finally received it.
Upon opening the package, guess what I found... Someone had stolen the drone from my parcel leaving me with only the bundle accessories and the bag. I'm gutted! All the seals on the parcel were broken and then sellotaped back together. Some cheeky person down the line had jumped the queue and stolen my drone

So anyone ordering from UK Amazon, just a heads up you might want to check that all the contents are there, especially if you're wrapping it up for an Xmas present.

2016-11-28
Use props
XOIb65MwVMfd
lvl.1
Canada

Send the info to DJI and request them to track the Serial Number. While you won't know what it was, they would have a record of it and just like a stolen phone they should be able to disable it's activation or allow it and trigger the local authorities. It's logical that whoever stole your Mavic has done so before and plans to do so again.
One can expect with the appropriate response and concern on DJI's end (as they should be worried about any reason to give buyers to look elsewhere), a drone that has a specific serial number and can be tracked by GPS anytime it is on should be easy to get to the bottom of.
As for them replacing your drone, DJI has insurance on your shipment and as soon as the serial is activated elsewhere by the unsuspecting new purchaser, it will be obvious you didn't just say it wasn't included.
Hope they help you out.
2016-11-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry this has happened, is the serial number on the box?
I would contact the shipping company and file a claim.
And also contact DJI and let them know what has happened.
2016-11-28
Use props
pawzee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

XOIb65MwVMfd Posted at 2016-11-28 18:08
Send the info to DJI and request them to track the Serial Number. While you won't know what it was,  ...

Thanks man, didn't think about that. I'll contact DJI now
2016-11-28
Use props
pawzee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-28 18:12
I'm sorry this has happened, is the serial number on the box?
I would contact the shipping company a ...

Hi Ken, Yes I have the box with a serial number on it. I have contacted Amazon, they are investigating it for me.
2016-11-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

pawzee Posted at 2016-11-28 19:13
Thanks man, didn't think about that. I'll contact DJI now

Lowlife's hope they cut there fingers of hand catching, thieves,,,,,,,
2016-11-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

pawzee Posted at 2016-11-28 12:16
Hi Ken, Yes I have the box with a serial number on it. I have contacted Amazon, they are investigat ...

That's great, It is pretty strange that someone would steal only the Mavic and not everything.
Hope it gets resolved soon.
2016-11-28
Use props
Beefy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I had an empty top of the range Garmin Sat Nav box from Amazon U.K. once,
2016-11-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-28 12:17
Lowlife's hope they cut there fingers of hand catching, thieves,,,,,,,

I too hate thieves and hope they get what they deserve.
Especially during Christmas and seeing people stealing packages from front porches is pathetic.
I wish everyone had cameras at their homes.
2016-11-28
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I don't think the person who stole it would be using it it would have been turned into cash and most probably planing on stealing more. My friend ordered a PlayStation 3 and he got a brick in a PS3 box, it was the delivery driver who stole lots of things to sell for a habit he had. CHOP OFF A HAND.
2016-11-28
Use props
pawzee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yeah it seems like its an inside job, it was delivered to my work so its not a random member of public that has done it. Everything had been opened and re-sealed. Hopefully whoever has done it gets caught and gets punished. I'm just glad it happened to me and not some kid opening a drone for Xmas, only to find an empty box.
2016-11-28
Use props
fans20fbfb9e
lvl.2

United Kingdom

That's a bummer still haven't received my from Amazon and I ordered on the 6th
2016-11-28
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-28 13:30
I too hate thieves and hope they get what they deserve.
Especially during Christmas and seeing peo ...

I saw that on the news tonight, stealing packages off the porches of people who are out working. My suggestion would be to also have a camera somewhere near the street to get the vehicles license plate numbers.
2016-11-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2016-11-28 18:16
I saw that on the news tonight, stealing packages off the porches of people who are out working. M ...

I totally agree.
2016-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules