Newegg Shipping?
712 2 2016-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WeAreRebellion
lvl.1
United States

I bought mine from the DJI Marketplace on Newegg. I got my tracking number but it isn't showing up yet. Has anyones shipped that ordered from Newegg yet? I see they are shipping all over the place. Just curious. Bought mine a little late. 11/21.

Cheers,

Steven
2016-11-28
Use props
ricphoto
lvl.2

United States

I also ordered one from NewEgg/DJI store...a bit earlier than you but same scenario.
Got a tracking # on 11/22 that FedEx didn't recognize...kept checking over the next few days and still nothing...finally tried to contact the Egg and suffered through 4 - 1 hour chat holds a few times to get ridiculous answers and no help...finally attempted to cancel the order and was told I couldn't because it showed "shipped"...I asked them to check the tracking # and confirm that and they wouldn't...they tried to issue me an RMA to return but couldn't answer the question of how could I return if it's never been shipped and I never received it?
Finally gave up and open a case with PayPal and ordered from a stateside dealer (aerialmediapros.com) who had them in stock and will ship today.
2016-11-28
Use props
WeAreRebellion
lvl.1
United States

I don't plan on refunding my order as I used a gift card but I was curious because it should ship directly from DJI and everyone elses orders seem to be shipping.
2016-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules