1119 5 2016-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Im having serious issues with gimble jumping to the left as i lean the camera downward as it does a quick turn to the left . I have also noticed that after calabrating  and setting the gimble to the home position I notice a pulse up and down very faint but noticable as its not still and it drifs at times as well. this is has all happend after the firmwire upgrade. I need this to work for a job I have saturday.  Come on DJI HELP ! This is a new camera and I have invested a lot on the kit with the focus wheel along with three other lens ....
2016-11-28
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI  WTF!  people are having issues and  you seem to take your sweet time to fixing these issues. WHY buy anything from DJI as you know you will always have issues and its like pulling teeth to get anyone to help or return a call or email!
2016-11-29
Use props
DeerVision
lvl.1

United States

i agree, there must be a very swift answer to our questions and necessities . this is for serious productions and clients, so please get on with the costumer service and developers to hear us the prosumer to get to fix bugs and the like!
Thanks
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please send in your unit for an exchange if this happens to you.  Use online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in.
2016-11-30
Use props
Troubleshooter
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

@dji thor sending in a unit what is usually the turn around time?
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Troubleshooter Posted at 2016-12-16 07:35
@dji thor sending in a unit what is usually the turn around time?

About two weeks since you send it out.
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules