Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO APP compatability
3453 5 2016-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

Hello,

I am searching for a small tablet to run my Mavic on and found some great deals today (Cyber Monday) but am unsure if the ones I am looking at are compatible with the APP. The only criteria on the APP page is Android OS4.1 and up. Does anyone know if these devices will work or not?

Samsung - Galaxy Tab E Lite 7" 8GB - Model: SM-T113NDWAXAR Android 4.4 KitKat

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A (2016) - 7" - 8GB - Silver Model: SM-T280NZSAXAR Android 5.1  

2016-11-28
Use props
Eagle-i-AL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3572106 ft
United States

http://forum.dji.com/thread-73261-1-1.html
2016-11-28
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for the link it looks like I had basically the same question(s) about the Android devices as you did in your post. I went ahead an purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016 Model) 7 8GB so it looks like it should work since it worked well for you....thanks again!

It would be nice if DJI could update their compatibility list though.....
2016-11-28
Use props
Eagle-i-AL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3572106 ft
United States

Haven't done a full test of all features yet so I would run through everything a couple times before feeling completely at ease with it. The Tab fits nicely in the controller arms but it is a very tight fit and may require a little muscle.

Have to now see if the Tab A will be compatible with the newly released app DJI GO 4 https://play.google.com/store/ap ... go.v4&hl=en....
2016-11-28
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

I have the iPad mini 2, operates great with the Go APP. If your interested, Walmart has them on sale for $199 saving you about $75.
2016-11-28
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
United States

Jake Phantom 3 - Thanks for the I-Pad mini deal......I got the Samsung Tablet for $69 on a Cyber Monday deal so couldn't pass it up. I have 3 full sized I-Pad's but when I try to load the App it says it is not compatible. I don't necessarily want to buy yet another one just so it is compatible with one app.

Eagle-i-AL - Thanks for all of the feedback. Since my Mavic is still likely 6 weeks or more away from delivery, I will not be able to test it for a while so i will keep checking your thread for updates. Also let me know how the dji GO 4 app works. It looks like it should since it only requires Android 4.4 and higher....
2016-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules