Controller won't connect
474 1 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user4ff2d4cfce
New

United States

I recently crashed my p3p.... I've replaced all broken components with new.  After fixing I turned on controller and launched the DJIGO app, and the controller is not recognized in the app. It shows a green led on the controller as does the aircrafts rear leds are flashing green as well. Some times the controller beeps loud and the leds blink red. If I move a stick the beeping goes away and the red lights turn green.

I tried to link the controller but After clicking the link button in the controller settings it asks if I want to preform the link. I confirm and it does nothing at this point....

The controller will not control the aircraft at all.

I ran a firmware upgrade on the aircraft and it produces "usersettings" txt file but can't open it

Also produces "calibrationsetul" txt file that I can not open....

I'm not sure what firmware is on either the controller or aircraft due to the length of time between the crash and when I got it rebuilt. (Approx 6 months)

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

2016-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the crash.
Just to clarify, you downloaded the aircraft firmware form DJI website, extract it and put the bin file into the root of SD card, right?
Did you hear the sound like d-d-d-d during the upgrading? and how about the led status on the gimbal? it should be flash green and red.
If you cannot access to the result file, that seems it did not upgrade successfully.
For this case, I do suggest you to send it in for evaluation then get it repaired.
2016-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules