Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Batteries
1074 17 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdc88257a
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Can i use my P4 batteries in the new P4 Pro? i have 5 and dont want to have to sell them. Thanks
2016-11-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes you can - for a little less flight time.
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just as Labroides said, they are exchangeable.
2016-11-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Because yes, that is an awesome pair of drones, which may utilize the same flight packs. ;-)
You have a lot of fun to look forward to. I wish any of my 5 drones could use battery packs from a different one.
Unfortunately all five have much different battery requirements...

RedHotPoker
2016-11-29
Use props
Somnium
lvl.3
Flight distance : 888819 ft
Sweden

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-30 08:37
Because yes, that is an awesome pair of drones, which may utilize the same flight packs. ;-)
You hav ...

What drones do you have and what are you doing with them? Try to fly all 5 drone at the same time? ;)))
2016-11-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Somnium Posted at 2016-11-30 00:44
What drones do you have and what are you doing with them? Try to fly all 5 drone at the same time? ...

If we were allowed a forum SIG, this would strongly resemble mine. Haha

Align TRex 700E DFC HV-AR7210BX~Spektrum DX8 MAAC 91236
Blade mCPX BL Blade mQX DJI Phantom 3 Pro'~iPad Air 2 Cellular
Heli-Max Voltage 500 3D Heli-Max 1SQ~Spektrum DX6i
Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Traxxas QR-1 RealFlight Drone & 6.5

These are mine, five drones, two heli's and I also have an hpi monster truck, that burns nitro fuel.
Actually it's a '69 Charger RT that makes me smile.

Yeah, nothing special, but a whole lot of fun, non the less... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-11-29
Use props
JACKODOG-ANDROI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 208383 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-30 02:58

Align TRex 700E DFC HV~Spe ...

what do you think of the parrot i was looking at 3.0?
2016-11-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

JACKODOG-ANDROI Posted at 2016-11-30 17:36
what do you think of the parrot i was looking at 3.0?

The Parrot drones are mostly Foam, so they're very light. They were the originator with the downward pointing sensors.
I had a lot of fun using mine, & need to charge my couple of batteries and pop on the indoor frame. It will be fun during the winter, to bounce off of the walls. Haha

RedHotPoker
2016-11-30
Use props
Somnium
lvl.3
Kazakhstan

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-30 15:58

Align TRex 700E DFC HV~Spe ...

Nice! Especially Charger...)))
2016-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Somnium Posted at 2016-12-1 02:26
Nice! Especially Charger...)))

Yes, it's been a lot of fun for me. Much like a second or third childhood. Haha
All though you know, I'm not sure I ever grew out of the first one. Chuckles
I often think that it maybe, would have been nice to enter the RC world much younger,
But the incredible technology today and the awesome introduction of the digital devices...
It's a different time and a distance place, far ahead of the past models that folks had to enjoy in recent past years.
We've definitely come a long way, baby!! ;-)
I couldn't be much more satisfied, being here, in the present, & on the forum too eh? Haha
Yeah, it's been one heck of a joy ride, from day one forward, and with advancement/improvements continues to excite my "seven" senses. Broad Smile
Obviously, I not only enjoy the participation in the RC world, but also get a huge kick discussing it, sharing my experiences and limited knowledge too. Hehe

Did I mention the great fun I have, also all the incredibly interesting & awesome people I have met while being involved? ;-)

What about you, Enjoying thee RC hobby, a lot too?

RedHotPoker
2016-12-1
Use props
Somnium
lvl.3
Kazakhstan

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-1 17:54
Yes, it's been a lot of fun for me. Much like a second or third childhood. Haha
All though you know, I'm not sure I ever grew out of the first one. Chuckles
I often think that it maybe, would have been nice to enter the RC world much younger,

That's nice when have enough time just to game with these toys))
It's very interesting, but I have nothing from RC models. P4 is my first flying thing. May be sometimes will try to fly something else.
Saw yesterday video with RC Traxxas X-Maxx and more like this. Interesting. But I don't have enough time to fly one my P4. Looking forward to summer and to have more free time and travel to mountains etc
2016-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Somnium Posted at 2016-12-7 00:50
That's nice when have enough time just to game with these toys))
It's very interesting, but I have nothing from RC models. P4 is my first flying thing. May be sometimes will try to fly something else.
Saw yesterday video with RC Traxxas X-Maxx and more like this. Interesting. But I don't have enough time to fly one my P4. Looking forward to summer and to have more free time and travel to mountains etc

I don't consider these as toys, while perhaps my tiny drones could be classified as that.
No, these bigger models are actually classified as hobby grade, meaning they have many parameters and controls that may be adjusted to suite the drone pilot. Toys rarely have much more than the very basic of options or user friendly selections. Yes the models like Traxxas X-Maxx are awesome, and whether you go with a nitro burning gasser model or an electric vehicle the fun you could have will be a blast. You can do jumps, flips, and really have a lot of fun.
Some guys have built outdoor RC tracks in their back yard that would make any kid or adult RC enthusiast envious.

Who would have ever guessed that this stuff could be so much fun? It's like a thrill a minute for many of us, and I'm very pleased with the memorable times I've had with my various models. Just an awesome time I've had already. And it only gets better with ongoing updates and new arrivals to the fold. I could talk about this stuff all day. Check the clock, I have already been. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-7
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-30 15:58

Align TRex 700E DFC HV~Spektrum DX8 MAAC 91236

I know this is a bit of topic, but nice little list you have, sounds like my workshop,I have the 800E DFC DX18, and the 450 dominator 6s,these two are my favorite, plus other flying machines, including dji products.
2016-12-7
Use props
fans7a3c33ca
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone tell me if the batteries from a p2 or the p3 standard are compatable with a p3 Advanced?
Thanks! Mark
2016-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

fans7a3c33ca Posted at 2016-12-7 04:37
Can anyone tell me if the batteries from a p2 or the p3 standard are compatable with a p3 Advanced?
Thanks! Mark

P2 are not, but all Phantom 3's fit the same intelligent flight packs. ;-)

Then Phantom 4 have their own proprietary packs... Same with the Inspire's, each to their own. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2016-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-12-7 03:52
I know this is a bit of topic, but nice little list you have, sounds like my workshop,I have the 800E DFC DX18, and the 450 dominator 6s,these two are my favorite, plus other flying machines, including dji products.

Yeah, that's for sure. That 800 "Trekker" can certainly carry a nice sized dslr, and they were actually designed to do just that. Or just be a bigger bad ass heli, with a lot of power to spare. Speaking of batteries in this thread, What are you running for batteries, 12s or perhaps 14s? How many minutes of air time can that giant helicopter fly? ;-) most guys at the ERCHA.ca heli field fly awesome 700's. Not many fly Align products though.
The 450 scale are great, for practicing, and can be flown indoors if you have enough space, (or if you fly with the grace of Tareq Alsaadi. though rarely if ever could that happen) Much more economical too, as the crash costs to repair don't really have to break the bank, too badly. Ha
If I could muster the pesos, the Spektrum DX9 with its voice alerts would be awesome, but my DX8 is sufficient for my needs, & plenty more... ;-) I will never have that many more flying models, that a larger system may be required. I feel that I have topped out, or perhaps gone over board... Lucky I am happily single...  Chuckles

Enjoy those models and time well spent on the forum.

RedHotPoker

2016-12-7
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-8 00:06
Yeah, that's for sure. That 800 "Trekker" can certainly carry a nice sized dslr, and they were actually designed to do just that. Or just be a bigger bad ass heli, with a lot of power to spare. Speaking of batteries in this thread, What are you running for batteries, 12s or perhaps 14s? How many minutes of air time can that giant helicopter fly? ;-) most guys at the ERCHA.ca heli field fly awesome 700's. Not many fly Align products though.
The 450 scale are great, for practicing, and can be flown indoors if you have enough space, (or if you fly with the grace of Tareq Alsaadi. though rarely if ever could that happen) Much more economical too, as the crash costs to repair don't really have to break the bank, too badly. Ha
If I could muster the pesos, the Spektrum DX9 with its voice alerts would be awesome, but my DX8 is sufficient for my needs, & plenty more... ;-) I will never have that many more flying models, that a larger system may be required. I feel thst I have topped out, or perhaps gone over board... Lucky I am happily single...  Chuckles

My 800 is running 2x 6s 5200Mah batteries, also a 2S Li-Po 1900 2300mAh (x 1), plus a  160 HV Castle Edge brushless esc and BL815H High Voltage Brushless Servo (x3 cyclic), BL855H High Voltage Brushless Servo (x 1 tail servo), the 450 dominator is a beast at 6s to!!
Yes Tareq is a good pilot as is Allan Szabo Jr, Ha I don't use the voice over can be annoying, I've probably gone over board to, and i'm not single ha!!
2016-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sounds like you have it all under control. Where do you fly the 800E? Must be a large area...
Tareq is a "good" pilot? Actually he is the supreme reigning RC heli' king. Haha
Even if his daddy is only an uber wealthy oil baron. They make Trump look like a homeless guy pushing a Safeway cart. Haha
If there is anything RC I could ever wish for, would be to fly even 100th of Tareq's incredible skill level and passion. He makes it all look so simple.
The guy even can land inverted... Chuckles

Thankfully I can crash heli's all day, in RealFlight 6.5. Haha
How's this for some indoor aerodrome flying extreme...? Hear him tick the floor?

Aren't LiPo batteries great these days.

RedHotPoker

2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules