1220 5 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

I now have DJI GO, DJI GO 4, and Litchi installed on my phone. In order to switch between any of them and actually have it connect to my Mavic I have to go into my application manager, go to the app that it's defaulted on and clear the defaults then plug in the cable again and pick a new default app to use. This is a pain. Does anyone have a faster way of doing this?
2016-11-29
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Trance,

Clear the cache and defaults on all 3 apps in application manager. You should then get a message that asks which app you want to use when you power up your RC. Make sure you select "just once" each time or it will default again.

Jerry
2016-11-29
Use props
Forhad Hossen
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Sony Xperia Z4 tablet
2016-12-23
Use props
Forhad Hossen
lvl.1

Bangladesh

The Google Play Store has a whole bunch of great apps now, with new ones being launched all the time. If you like a new app, you should be able to set it as your default for a while and then switch quickly if you want to revert. For example, Justin thinks Boomerang for Android is better than Gmail as a default mail client. A short while later, the popular Mailbox came to Android and you might have wanted to use that as the default, just to see what it’s like
2016-12-23
Use props
colonel00
lvl.2

United States

When I first got the S7 Edge, the OS would not give you the choice of "just once" and whatever app you chose was set as the default.  I think Samsung was trying to "simplify" and "iphone" things for their customers.  This was really annoying and I guess through enough cries for change, they have since reverted it.  However, during that time there was a handy app that still allowed you to choose.  Basically, when prompted to choose an app, you just chose this one app.  Then, when that app was launched, it gave you a list of relevant apps to open.  Sadly, as you can see by my "this app" and "that app" I cannot remember what it was called and I don't have it installed anymore.  If I can find it I will follow up and let you know in case that is something you need.

Now, if the OS isn't forcing you to choose a default, I just always click on the app and choose "Just Once" or even just double tapping on the app of choice will open that app and not set the default.
Edit:  It was called Better Open With
2016-12-23
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Um.. what?
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced