Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disappointed and frustrated Order delay
1393 5 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VTBg1Dsj8m7q
New
Flight distance : 40768 ft
United States

I placed an order for a battery and gimbal cover for a mavic pro on October 5th. The order still has not shipped. I understand the mavic is on back order but the batteries show in stock on the website. The order number is 001201354734. Your chat support has been less than helpful in giving me a reason for the delay. Please ship the order or reimburse me ASAP.

mvanderlinden@gmail.com
IMG_0410.PNG
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused, we checked your order, you have created a refund.
2016-11-30
Use props
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Let's wait for the Mavic Pro 2, spring 2017?
2016-11-30
Use props
4Ljl46OB0Zbd
New

United States

Im dealing with the same situation my battery was ordered on October 11th my drone on October 9th. I inquired about the order and got a response about my drone.....
its been 2 weeks since i sent a second email they still have NOT replied idk what to think DJI anymore I have been trying to remain patient but the lack communication makes me feel like i gave my money to a small at home operation. is each drone being had made? where does DJI got off thinking they can get free loans i want interest rates on my money!!!!

end rant
2016-11-30
Use props
Mooney
lvl.4

United States

Ordered mine on 10/6.

Just received refund today from DJI, and placed order with Apple.

It might put in the back of the line, however like you I ordered a lot of different accessories. It stated "based on stock and availability items may ship separately."  After two months of waiting nothing shipped, no update was ever supplied. Part of my order was propellers, readily available just about everywhere now.  

Learned my lesson to never order from DJI direct again.

Closed out my tab and found another bar with service.  Left a big tip, but I'm not sure they listened.
2016-11-30
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mooney Posted at 2016-11-30 09:23
Ordered mine on 10/6.

Just received refund today from DJI, and placed order with Apple.

I think new egg is the way to go
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules