Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Talk about bad luck ! (not an incident)
822 5 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

If you're feeling down, just think about me ... I have been waiting like everyone for my Mavic for ages, it finally arrived on monday past (28th) and i was super excited to get it setup etc
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which has been acting up recently, rebooting and hanging at random points. But literally as soon as i started getting the Mavic setup my phone dies on me and bootloops ... never to work properly again !!!
It's now back to the shop for warranty repair and they have given me some piece of crap phone as a courtesy ... DJI Go app isnt supported (as the phone is utter crap) and i dont get my note 4 back till the 9th Dec ...

I've got a nice shiny mavic, with 3 batteries charged and waiting, but no mobile device to use with it !!! I have asked mates and may possibly have an S4 to use soon, but im not even sure that will work properly?

I wont be flying with just the controler, especially not for my first flight. I still need to calibrate the compass anyway ...

AAARRRGGHHHHHHHHH !
2016-11-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

That's a bummer Danny-B , hopefully someone will lend you a device, to get your maiden flight going, good luck...
2016-11-30
Use props
sanuk
Second Officer
Australia

Work your way down the DJI list of compatible Apple or Android devices, and get the cheapest (new or used).
Once your Note 4 returns from service, you will then also have a backup device.
2016-11-30
Use props
fans20fbfb9e
lvl.3

United Kingdom

should of bought an iPhone lol
2016-11-30
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

fans20fbfb9e Posted at 2016-11-30 15:35
should of bought an iPhone lol

Hate iPhones!

I managed to get the Galaxy S4 working from a mate, had a quick test flight at lunchtime ... working great although the height read -120m ... wierdly !

Compass calibration worked fine, everything including active track working ok

I'm no longer a mavic flight virgin
2016-11-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-11-30 16:38
Hate iPhones!

I managed to get the Galaxy S4 working from a mate, had a quick test flight at lunc ...

Are you a slapper now, lol enjoy
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules